my g/fs micra

just took some pics. its been raining here and its dark lol so not the best pics but here you go anyways. micras called margharita and the dogs called jeffry :laugh:

micrafront.jpg

micraback.jpg

b4 the pink stuff

interiour.jpg

jeffryandboot.jpg

after lol

interiour2.jpg

jeffry.jpg

lol shez pink mad. just startin to mod it so hopefully soon itll look alot better. got an exhaust sittin here to put on and gettin smoked back lights and indicators next week then when i have time it shall be de-bumpstripped and the grill and bumper fixed up and meshed

i dont think its been hovered since she got it. not been out in it much tho. ill hover it tommoz lol. not got a clue what that is under the seats :laugh:

today i changed the badge on the back for the one from the front and have started workin on the grill. should be finished tommoz hopefully and ill get some pics up

dude!! she has the same car as me!! apart from the pink stuff!

I'm interested in how u wired your parcel shelf speakers? Where did you hide the wire from the headunit?

the car came with the 6x9z already layed through the car all i did was wire up her new cd player. probs better putting a post up to ask how other people have done it.

Back