[HELP] My Micra is dead!

Hello to everyone, this is my first time posting here, go easy!

I need your help guys, a weeks days ago my fater needed to move my car from the garage and he noticed a quick blink in dash , it was the "check" light but right after it disappeared and never came back again, so we thought everything was okay.

A few days later I started the car and it was a bit stubborn to start, I turned the key, I had dash lights, eletric windows etc, but no starting engine, but right after it started and everything seemed good, I thought it could only been some kind of eletric interference so I took my car to work anyway.

Later on, on my return to home, it was a rainy day , I sat on my car and when I turned the wipers they felt weak like if the battery has drained, but I had enough power to start the car.

Halfway home on the highway, that's when the real problems started, the interior dome light started to blink and then went off and my throttle became unresponsive , I turned on my emergency lights and pull over, after stopping the car.. dead completely dead! No power, no lights, no dashlights, nothing, nada! After 15min the emergency tow truck came in and I've explained what happened and they told me it could be the battery, they tried to start the car, guess what? It started. They towed me anyway to the nearest gas station. I called my father since I was only 15min from home and he came and brought another battery, the car started very well and as far as I remember everything was okay apart from no lights in the dash, it was good enough to get home.

Now the car is in the garage, it starts okay, but no dash lights, no speed or rpm pointers, no taillights, no break lights, no indicators, no central lock, no power windows, no interior lights, no wipers. I only have engine starting and healights , nothing more. I've checked the fuses but everything seems okay.

TL.DR , My engine is running fine but only my headlights are working, I have no dash lights or speed/rpm pointers, no wipers, no central lock, no power windows, no turning signals.

My car is an 1.0 GX from 96

Back