• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My first project, k11 S 1.0

I noticed a small gain when I fitted it. Two pipes come of the air-box when you take it off, there both nothing important, people just leave them floating freely in their engine bay, they don't present any problems.

Ahh rite i see so theres nothing going to a map sensor etc, nothing important

Thanks to everyone for viewing and posting comments. You have all been very helpful and welcoming on my first time on the forum. My bed is calling. I will post some more pictures of what I have done so far tomorrow. (Y)

Thanks to everyone for viewing and posting comments. You have all been very helpful and welcoming on my first time on the forum. My bed is calling. I will post some more pictures of what I have done so far tomorrow. (Y)

Hey youtube Buddy! lol glad your settling in ok (Y)

3dabcd9f.jpg
[/IMG]

If you have spare paint! :D what about the rest of the dashboard? going black or leaving it grey? clock surround looks good! (Y)

Hang on a minute. You have SR Interior, SR spoiler, SR clocks yet you say its a 1.0L S? Is there a model i dont know about or have you changed all of those features? Or has the engine been changed in its lifetime?

Good progress so far buddy. You'll only get 35mm lowering springs of of ebay but they dont make a noticeable difference. Google 'Matt Humphries Oxford' and check out his product line, he has lowering springs up to 80mm. He's probably the biggest dealer in Nissan Micra performance parts(mainly rally) in the UK. Good luck and welcome to the club (Y)

Hang on a minute. You have SR Interior, SR spoiler, SR clocks yet you say its a 1.0L S? Is there a model i dont know about or have you changed all of those features? Or has the engine been changed in its lifetime?

Good progress so far buddy.

Welcome to the club (Y)

I think he changed them as he asked me on youtube about how i did my 3rd brake light and as far as i'm aware they were standard on SR's?

If you have spare paint! :D what about the rest of the dashboard? going black or leaving it grey? clock surround looks good! (Y)

It looks like a big job painting the whole dash. I'm not really at that stage of knowing how to do that sort of thing.

Good progress so far buddy. You'll only get 35mm lowering springs of of ebay but they dont make a noticeable difference. Google 'Matt Humphries Oxford' and check out his product line, he has lowering springs up to 80mm. He's probably the biggest dealer in Nissan Micra performance parts(mainly rally) in the UK. Good luck and welcome to the club (Y)

as far as i know its just a standard 1.0 S,
im gonna get some 15 inch alloys, how low do you think i should go

I think he changed them as he asked me on youtube about how i did my 3rd brake light and as far as i'm aware they were standard on SR's?

ive already got the third break light as standard but i like the way your break light fades. look pretty awesome

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I will be getting a bit of cash. anyone got any ideas of some good cheap alloys that would look good on my car

check some pics in blogs how 13" 14" 15"s look like. you get a good idea as to the height it leaves you with

nice one thinking of doing my dash soon :D... i noticed a fork in the piccy are you painting with that hehe

keep it up bud

cheers mate. i used the fork to remove the colored plastic on the back,
i lack proper tools, i make do with kitchen utensils. does the job though lol

When you mentioned painting it white to match the surround i thought ohh no, but actually it looks lovely, not too sure if it goes with the green dials mind, maybe get black ones, will look really smart. Nice to see something different being done.

Any other plans lined up ??

When you mentioned painting it white to match the surround i thought ohh no, but actually it looks lovely, not too sure if it goes with the green dials mind, maybe get black ones, will look really smart. Nice to see something different being done.

Any other plans lined up ??

thanks. i was gonna get some white dials but it might be to much. i think i will get some black ones.

the other things i have lined up are
brighter lights for the dash bulbs
white alloys
rally exhaust system
lowering about 5cm
new stearing wheel
plus lots more

might get it tinted next week,

brighter dash lights thanks to an idea from silento. all i had to do was take the little rubber things off the bulbs. makes a big difference.
f7b762a7.jpg

Back