• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My first micra 1.0 16v

Hi new to the site and new to owning a nissan micra. I bought it off a mate as his grandad had passed away and left it him and with him not having a licence i bought it iff him cheap £180 (Y). It has only done 80k and his grandad just had new rear shoes and cylinders both sides and a sill welded for MOT. Its not in bad nick few odd little scratches and small dents.

I bought it really to clean up and sell but after spending a whole day cleaning it ive decided to keep it and insurance is only £23 a month and tax is cheap.

Its not quick seeing as my last car was a 205gti but like i said its cheap to run and should help me keep my licence.

Im trying to make it not look so old mans car but on the cheap so far all i have done is sprayed the steel wheels gloss black and fitted a cd player.

Im thinking of lowering it on the steel wheels as its abit wobbly at speed. Would 35mm be enough and would it just be a case of old springs off an new ones on.

Induction kit and back box as there cheap on ebay.

Also maybe a few stickers.

Also how can i make the front look abit more mean?

Anyway let me know what you think and any ideas would be appreciated.

micra030.jpg

micra033.jpg

micra032.jpg

Brand new from argos £35 BARGAIN
micra034.jpg

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
welcome ,,,lovely story,nearly had me in tears when i thought oh no he might scarp it
cars straight and wheels are clean-pretty nipie these are