My cat got gunned down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have an air rifle ready for when you do find them. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

round us there was a spell of people pitting down antifreeze for cats, apparently its irresistable but highly deadly, cant think why people would do this, even though they do pull all the baby black birds out of the hedge and poo in my lil brothers sand pit.

Because they're skum. Anyone who could treat a defenceless animal like that needs to be burned alive. Animals attack animals, it's natural, but there's no excuse for a person to do that.

Reactions: Guy
i read it wrong. i read it as car not cat XD

people round my way used to cut the tails off so we had to keep RORO inside :(

i dont know how anyone can hurt an animal, i think that anyone who does hurt/kill an animal should have the same thing done to them and see how they like it

i dont know how anyone can hurt an animal, i think that anyone who does hurt/kill an animal should have the same thing done to them and see how they like it

Too right. I hope we find out who did it before the police do

Shooting a defenceless animal....give em the cat o nine tails!

round us there was a spell of people pitting down antifreeze for cats, apparently its irresistable but highly deadly

Poinsettias are the same too and it seems that every shop is selling them :(

What is it with people, such asses!

I don't know if anybody has seen "Straight Heads" but if you have, the person who shot your cat needs the end part of that film doing to them.

The police will probably pay for these people to have therapy, wasting more tax payers money, find out who did it and sort it out yourself, preferably get their riffle and shove it right up their... exhaust pipe....

My cat was also shot, and the kerrang radio cat had a firework tied to it, WTF is wrong with people.

She's back home, and she's happy to be here, although she's very unsettled. Noises etc and she gets jumpy.

I feel for you my friend, one of my cats got shot too and it took her months to be able to walk again, I was devestated when I found out, never did find out who did it either. And whenever I hear about this happening it makes my blood boil, even if its not my cat I still get mad about it, its either get mad or get upset, and if I ever saw someone shoot a cat Id end up going to prison for murder cos i just wouldnt be able to stop hitting them.
Rant over though lol, I really do hope your cat gets better!

i am glad your cat is well mate, at least that is something. i thought she was a gonner

they shoot anything that moves round our way, cats, birds, small dogs, anything, in one park inparticular. it has been known for cars to have pellet marks on them

what is happening in the UK?? The replacement for the highway men is now chavs

well, if any of you lot go fishing... load your catapult up with dogshirts (eddited for sensative eyes) and fling away at every burbery wearing, "innit" sluring, Aids infected, White lightening drinking, coked up, theiving, shooting, lowlife, scumbag, stripey topped, "tracckies tucked into socks so they can shuv bottles of stolen cider down them at aldi", "waaaah mate, ooo yooo lukin at? ya mam! wotya doin di#* head?", got their 12 year old sister pregnant twice, chav scum until all they understand is that they are no longer fit to walk this earth next to law obiding clean living citizens who pay their council tax and national insurance.

*phew*

Thanks :) She seems quite happy, but she's still a bit jumpy! Doesn't like it when you stroke hear her wounds so probably a bit sensitive

We've had a couple of Cats run over but never shot at, my first cat had its tail cut off by some sick person...

Sorry to hear that! poor animal. Hope they get caught with the gun, if it's followed through, firearms offences atract a 5year stretch.

I am a cat owner and own a cat myself, TBH, i don't allow him out in the front as you just can't trust humans sadly, i get him out in the rear garden for a few hours and I know all my neighbours and they don't have kids owning air rifles etc.

But in the front anyone can walk, take the cat away or kill it, so it doesn't get out from the front.

Sorry to hear Arnold your cat suffered this evil act, I hope the police will get this person and teach him a lesson he will never forget in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back