Got my car back

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Well after nearly two weeks I finally got my car back from the exhaust shop. I must say I didn't realise how much I missed driving the micra until I got back behind the wheel, very fun drive home. Well anyway here is some pics of the new turbo manifold (early shots before it was completely finished). I will take pics of it finished, aswell as the dump pipe soon.

Attachments

• 19010.jpg
    19010.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 46

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The manifold & dump are going to be hpc coated. Next to do is relocate the battery & some wiring, remove overflow & washer bottles & fit replacement alloy ones. Locate home for intercooler (thinking family hack style). Going to fit another fuse box for guages, headunit, haletch etc.. so I have all fuses in one place. Then fit rear wing, bonnet scoop/vent (pending on intercooler), respray car, narrowed it down to 2 colours (this week anyway :p), then onto the interior. Damn Ive got a lot of work to do :(

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
White Knight WROTE:

"Looking good Snoopy. Very neat and tidy. What boost are you aiming for?? You have a new radiator also?

Aiming for around 8 psi, The radiator is about 2 mths old, only problem is it 18mm thick in the core, were as the old one is 22mm (the core is starting to bulge on the sides so it will have a tube to header leak soon). Will see how it goes, if it starts geeting hot, will have to hassle kj industry's for a thicker core. Thanks for all the comments guys

Back