My cars on barryboys :)

lol i had a quick browse on BB this morn for somthing todo. and found it straight away...i thought OMG its aidans SR (before i clicked on the link) and i couldnt belive it actually was his hahaha.

pffft...

morons,

if they are going to slate it, they should at least realise that it is what it says, idiots.

i love the fact he thought the wind deflectors where daft and SR badge was aftermarket :S and the fact one of them reckond the tyres where only better in a straight line and not on the corners....i swaer half of them dont have a clue about cars! haha

Uhm, I think Barryboys can be justified in some ways. Some people's cars are ridiculous.

I like the SR, but your lack of grill and those flag sticker painted thingies on your wing mirrors are a little weird.

the grill fell out and broke when he was on track. so we cut it into a super ultra open mouth :D

wing mirrors where there at the time, they look better odd mirrors like it used to have lol.

youve got to forgive its downsides because it gets used on track and on the road.

Plus the comment on the suspension is a load of rubbish HKS springs and shocks yeah must be rubbish the post on there has made my day all the best cars go on barryboys plus it gets hammered on track so never going to look fantastic lol

I've got simple steps for it. Rag it around all the time rip you're grill out and generally make a mess of the front end and stick a "fake SR" sticker on it lol

barryboys is awsome james. when iam board of other car fourms i go and have a look on there and have a laugh. i love it. its just they dont know what there on about half the time and there mardy lol.

Welcome to the Hall of Barry Fame! I did see that post on there before i saw it on there and the comments made me LOL.

Especially the 'stuck on SR badge' comment

I've always said, its their webspace, they can do w/e they want. If you go on there to defend your car, your doing exactly what they want. Most stuff on there is worth laughing at though really! If you don't like it, dont go on ;D

Hehehe, that guy almost identified himself in that photo.....d'oh! Barry searchers should be careful when taking closeup photos not to give away their identities *snigger.

As Ian said, let BB get on with their bashing, a lot of it is utterly hillarious and very well deserved. Some do make it through the net though due to poor research, but they're only human............right? ;)

I'd go on just to pick up on small mistakes they make lol

I tried to sign up but as they get so much abuse they have banned all web based email addys.

I just dont understand the top posters and the people who run the site, to do that knowing how many thousands of people would lynch you if they knew who they were lol (thats happened a few times hasnt it? when barry posters have been caught in the act?).

Anyway let them have cake lol.

Lol, at least MicraFish is on there defending you :D

Unfortunately, when it comes to Micras, they don't really listen to me regardless of how much I defend - I just have a reputation for it now :laugh:

Meh, just let them get on with it, the thread will fizzle out and die when they lose interest, just don't retaliate, it's what they want ;)

And just for the record, I joined BB before I found the MSC, and now I make a point of defending all Micras posted on there - unless they really are beyond hope, then I just say nothing!

Well in that case micrafish thanks for defending my micra although I couln't care less what those narrow minded individuals think I like my car its an absolute bag of nails but i love it haha

Back