ed on barryboys

Maybe people should inform them that it runs 180bhp and up, 14sec 1/4 miles and 5s to 60.

And has even more bhp planned for next year. Of course, there's no point as they won't listen. Idiots.

The March SuperTurbo:

March-st.jpg

They really are useless idiots.

Cant believe they way they talk about things with such confidence they obviously have no idea about. Isn’t titch a member to? I think Ed and Titch should be getting on there and giving them a beating of a lifetime. That site really wind me up quite a bit sometimes.

its in the background of one of the pics
if you read the post you will know what were are talking about

if they are sooo against "barry" cars then why the hell were they at a modded car show?

most of the people dont know what there talking about

one guy said. What is a 'Greddy' anyway? Some sort of seabird, isn't it?

I can't read Barryboys cause it's so frustrating. The way they talk to people on there is shocking.

I gurantee a lot of them wouldn't say it to your face. It's amazing how big people become behind a computer screen.

Allan said:
I can't read Barryboys cause it's so frustrating. The way they talk to people on there is shocking.

I gurantee a lot of them wouldn't say it to your face. It's amazing how big people become behind a computer screen.
I believe the term is "keyboard warriors" lol

joe boy micra said:
gotta admit i dont like any of the mx5s there. the micra looks nice tho

blue ones not bad, graphics are a little in your face but tabs has spent a fair bit on the block too. greddy turbo kit i believe - he's on team shock

last time an ST was posted on there, the thread got locked and the topic starter got flamed lol, no doubt it'l happen again

Lol, I wouldn't let things they say get to you. Everyone has a taste in cars, some of them know what they are talking about but there are also some who don't have a clue and thats why the site gets a bad reputation. I don't let it get to me, and I'm sure Ed won't either, no doubt he will go on there and make fools out of them by proving them wrong infact lol. :) As long as you're happy with your car then who cares what them fools think. :D

yep!!! i think alot of them are scared to make a comment about it cos they cant back up ther arguement...

but i feel the knowledgeble few on the site will shut everyone up very soon!!!

tommo said:
blue ones not bad, graphics are a little in your face but tabs has spent a fair bit on the block too. greddy turbo kit i believe - he's on team shock

dude tabs is a ####er lol he took the #### out of yours and my micras on madmotor... and like that clive guy said he gets soo touchy when you say you dont like his car :p he hated the comment about be handing is ass to him on a country road aswell as his front bumper!

hes spent how much on it and its only 180BHP???? woooop the extra weight of al that crap means ts got a worse power to weight ratio as a standard one :S anyway im sure ned isnt the slightest bit botherd about his car being on barry boys hell mine was on there :p whos micra hasnt???

Raceworx said:
:p whos micra hasnt???

lol... thats true...

shall we start a thread to see howmany of us have got onto Barryboys...

i'd love for those guys to have a meete it would be the biggest meet ever... i mean with all the angry barry vitims showing up with bats...lol

TBH most of the cars on there deserve to be.. i for one wasnt angry i talked about my car on the thread and got an opologie.. i love seeing all the idiotic morons slaging them off going im gona hit you with a bat blah blah blah i like my car so who cares what people think.. let them say what they want..

Free advertising!! I would write a reply on there but: 1, people wouldn't understand, and: 2 I have more important stuff to do like sleep. :)

Ed

BB is funny imo, they can take things too far and slag off owners though when the person isnt on the boards to defend themselves. What makes a car 'barry' it totally down to opinion, and i just laugh at it all, even when my car made it on there. (posted on the BB forum by a fellow MSC member).

just proves conclusively how the idiots on Barryboys know stuff all about cars! muppets wouldnt know a great feat of engineering if it hit them in the face!

i think barryboys is class!

my micra has been on twice! when it was blue about 2 years ago and when it was yellow about 6 months ago!

i feel so priviledged!

legends!

tbh you cant expect people to know every type of every model of car, especally rare ones that wernt even released here. Who would know what a super turbo is if it wasnt for being a member on here?

Ian said:
tbh you cant expect people to know every type of every model of car
True, BUT! you shouldnt open your mouth and talk #### about things if you dont know what you are talking about imo.

yeah but they are never going to care its a special edition micra. its there site afterall, they can say what they want.

James said:
Maybe people should inform them that it runs 180bhp and up, 14sec 1/4 miles and 5s to 60.

And has even more bhp planned for next year. Of course, there's no point as they won't listen. Idiots.

no one udnerstands them but me i guess xD. Most cars on there do look like a pile of crap. To them, its a micra.

I love the last comment about 205 gti's being about 17.6 times nicer............and the fact that he couldn't find anything more degrading than an ST keeping up with him in a drag race..........best he stays at home infront of the VDU posting on forum boards while muhcning Doritos ;)

Low Rider said:
I love the last comment about 205 gti's being about 17.6 times nicer............and the fact that he couldn't find anything more degrading than an ST keeping up with him in a drag race..........best he stays at home infront of the VDU posting on forum boards while muhcning Doritos ;)

don't forget the piles of empty dominos pizza boxes lol,

NeX said:
don't forget the piles of empty dominos pizza boxes lol,

You cant tar us all with the same brush because we eat alot of domino's ;) James is equally as guilty :p

Back