Back on barryboys!

babyboom said:
it makes you wonder what they all drive

yeah I just followed that link and stumbled upon those people, you know they all drive Nova or the like, should post the video of Little Bandit on there, and watch them pick there jaws up from the carpet (Y)

i always seen that people that take the mick dont usually have a car, i got stick off a few neds the other night for the grills on my car, i said to them 'do you even own a grill for a car?' they just laughed nervously and shouted a few things im not allowed to mention on here lol

well ive said it a 100 times before but its their site and if you dont like it dont go on it. The owner of the site has a supercharged MX5 and a lot of them seem to drive nice cars.

not to be dis respectful. a professional job has been done of the car. i think, but if that was not a micra, u'd b all havin a laugh at it too...

look at his reflection in the window. what a nerd. i bet he's got a 4 door nova saloon. lol

Ian said:
well ive said it a 100 times before but its their site and if you dont like it dont go on it. The owner of the site has a supercharged MX5 and a lot of them seem to drive nice cars.

People that dedicate a site to slagging other people are no better than brainless yobs. I don't go on the site, because personally i think its pathetic.

=] <-- see that face, its my car care and its what i think of them driving supercharged cars.

every time i see these kind of posts I wish it's my car up there.... I wana see what silly little chavs who can't get laid or drive say about it :D

does anyone remember when that guy from barryboys actually took the time to sign up so he could tell us how he was going to kill us all?? was a long while back now...

i don't care what they say, that car is a don!!

first of all if you don't like modding then why do you have to slag it off? i don't like china cups but you don't hear me #####ing?
second it doesn't matter what car you start with its the qualitly of the mods, the amount of work and the ideas which makes k11stew's car one of the best on here...
and thirdly they are trying to get pleasure from taking the #### and it doesn't matter how you do it that is still a really pathetic thing to do.

i don't take the #### out of modded cars because they are just like me and into modding good luck to them, but if i do take the #### then it isn't ment to be taken seriously, i don't intend to hurt anyone...

and what is the difference between having a fully body kitted car and a supercharged MX5? i think if you are modding for performance or modding for looks it still takes time, effort and money and they are both to do with cars so they go hand in hand really, unless you are making a sleeper car like lil bandit then you want to make your car look pretty when you've just spent 23k on the engine.....

but then only the best cars make barry boys ;) i know this cos my car is on there and so is titch's and stew's and Ed's so there :p

if you haven't made barryboys then you're nothing :p

</RANT>

fraz_micra_88 said:
the crowd chants nex nex nex nex lol what a post

thank you, thank you :) firstly i'd like to thank god, and the MSC for making this all possible ;)

rlees85 said:
as already said, dnt like it, dnt go on it, simple

not that simple mate, what about when they post here? what about when they key your car fueled by hate generated on that site? just because its on a website doesn't mean it stays on the website...

k11stew said:
woohoo 3 times with the same car!!

loving it!!

i think the sites hillarious, chuffed to bits!

i think we should have a leader board on the number of times our car gets slagged off on BB, Ed i think would be top then k11stew and then a joint me and titch :D

lol you people take things waaay too seriously

that car rox my sox, noone else wears my sox, so what do i care what they think.

tbh if my car was on it id think it was funny and be quite proud ;) so good on ya stew...

most modders get trouble from other modders then ppl from bb in the real world anyway

Layla said:
that car rox my sox, noone else wears my sox, so what do i care what they think.

Exactly! You mod your car to your own taste, so who cares what anyone else thinks.

i dont care how many people laugh at my car.

apart from the tool in the bright yellow kitted punto who pointed and laughed at my leaf.

*shakes fist*

yea its all fine when its just posting pics and verbal abuse, but i have had my car damaged because its a modded micra, and i know that some of the barryboys members would be willing to damage other cars just out of spite...

i don't mind if people take the #### out of my car :p

NeX said:
but i have had my car damaged because its a modded micra,

Im sure thats the same reason mine's been kicked and keyed! Jealousy eh.

Arnold said:
Im sure thats the same reason mine's been kicked and keyed! Jealousy eh.

lol yea, you never realise how many people want a modded micra until you count the dents on your car :D

Back