• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my car :)

mario1293

Ex. Club Member
this is my first blog and want to share it with everyone :)

gonna have to put some pics up but im having a problem uploading any :/

ive finaly got some pics of my car :D hope u like them, plenty more to come in the future

SAM_0536.jpg

haha indeed :D but ive not found anying good for a while :/ but wen my sportex exhaust comes that will be my next pic with maybe a cheaky sticker above it

Fiat sticker has no place in ya car, man lol... It just says FixItAgainTomorrow
The exhaust tip is soo close to the bumper that I thought it had melted it...:)
Good luck with the plans.

Fiat sticker has no place in ya car, man lol... It just says FixItAgainTomorrow
The exhaust tip is soo close to the bumper that I thought it had melted it...:)
Good luck with the plans.
yeh it will be out today, and it did melt round but i made it abit bigger so it dont vibrate as much lol

you should spray the black/ grey plastics on the bumpers gloss black, would look tidy then :)
ino would love to just never done anything like that so i wouldnt wanna make a mistake lol but i thought matt black for them and my alloys will be back on saturday after having an accident with them last thursday lol

well i wanted to have the grill all smoothed out so its a bigger mouth but have no idea on were to start on getting it done :L and what lowering kit did u use cause i want mine done this month :D

well i wanted to have the grill all smoothed out so its a bigger mouth but have no idea on were to start on getting it done :L and what lowering kit did u use cause i want mine done this month :D

I'm currently running matiz front's, corsa rear shocks and hol 80mm springs

I'm currently running matiz front's, corsa rear shocks and hol 80mm springs
awesome cause im not sure what to get, im not going low cause i live in the country side and my work has a big step in to park my car so no lower than 60 would just be fine lol what would u recomend?

Back