My New Car

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Well its not yet, but ive put a deposit down on it and im just now waiting for the geezer to change the reg plates over then i will probably be getting it. Jus thought i would share a few pics with you all, aint got many yet, but when i get the car gonna give it one of my special polishes and take a few more :)

comments welcome

Attachments

• 206 001.jpg
    206 001.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 206 002.jpg
    206 002.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 226
What engine has it got?

My mate has a 1.2 206 and after fitting oversized wheels, the top speed dropped from 115 (apparently) to 95mph lol - and thats with a full exhaust! gutless thing, the GTi 180 is a very very nice car indeed

well matey, i'm impressed. Pug seats are sooo much more comfortable than micra's :p It looks tidy, thumbs up from me. What happened to the baseball cap tho? (red super s)

oooo very nice indeed.....it would be rarther kool if you do a animated gif image of your micra on your drive....fading into the beast you have now both taken from the same angle, if you see what i mean,is that a pioneer headunit the one with sat nav ? if it is then there is a feature that shows you hoe many " g's " you do round a corner

you mean sumthing like this but obv animated :p :p

micra150.jpg

206003.jpg

its a kenwood headunit, has the option of sat nav but the model i have doesnt have it :)

Aye looks nice. Still think the rear bumper sticks out too far due to the WRX thing but looks nice apart from that, and I want your H/U!!! :p

Back