My car is not starting up. Please help. :(

I came from my college so my car is not starting up. It was working in this morning.

I do have problems with cut out in every mornings and if I leave my car on the road for a long time.

I tried to do red and black cables with my car and my mum bmw. It's on but it won't let me to start up. It sounds like struggling all the time. I can't explain myself properly. I will try to upload a video ASAP.

The battery is ok and this alternator was tested by last summer.

Cheers jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to put the key on so it's on

9uqa2ery.jpg

I tried to switch on so it won't me to start up. Temp gauge needle went up a bit quick then went down straight.

Yea I know. I don't know where these black dirts come from.

I will have a look. I got a spare 1.3 engine. Do you think I can swap it it not

if it wont start now, check the + engine loom, starter and battery connector block. Plastic may have melted when you tried starting it?

My cousins pushed my car at 30mph then I start with first gear. It was working so I drove almost 5miles. I came back to my house so I turn off my car. It won't let me to start up again FFS. I have to do same way as my cousins push my car then start with first gear. It's so weird so I don't know where is the problem lol. I think I need to get multi media tomo.

my mate came this morning so he said its most likely to starter motor so i will upload a video of engine bay to double check. i got spare 1.3 starter motor so are they same as 1.0 starter motor?

is it going to be ok if i can use 1.3 starter motor to put on my gx? btw they are pre facelift micras. is it possible or not? how can i remove this 1.3 starter motor so i can see a few bolts.

Yea I did it lol. They are same lucky.

Left is super s dark black dirt.
Right is my gx which is not starting up

usyvygep.jpg

Yessssss she is alive! It's fully working order now. I am so happy now.

Sorry about my poor explanation. :( I was so panic and rush.

Sorry men, thanks for checking up with me guys.

She is still running in a good order so I am so worry about these sooty spark plugs. I used to race a lot in only feb time so I stop mucking about. I haven't service her since last October so I will do it in next week. My car got fuelling problem? I don't know so what parts do I need to check? I don't have any problems with petrol smell/leaks and smokes.

I do get small blue smokes when I start her in first time in everyday. It's only quick blue smokes.

Cheers
Jk

Ey mate have been following your issue here, good to see you have sorted it out. Could not post any solutions since im not that knowledgable. But we could have helped you imho is.. To panic less and let the gurus over here help you further..normally when they ask u 2 check something..from xperience i leArnt that its worth checking since more often than not they're a thought ahead of us on any of our issues.

Ggood day and thanky you guys here for helping another micra fella,
Ian -Malta

Back