My other micra is not starting up properly please help?!

that black sensor earth wire is an earth, but its fitted there so that the sensor wire gets no corrupted voltage from electromagnetic feedback and stuff, its also the reason that all the white sensor wires have metal shielding around them (if you peel back the insulation a bit further up the wire

What do you think now? It's better to get another whole dizzy cap? Or change new dizzy cap and also rotor arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys small update...

I got spare dizzy from sleeper s so I replaced it. It's not starting up. :(

BUT.... It got sparks on 1,2 and 3. Small dim spark on 4

Ok I will do it tomorrow morning time. I can't make any noises cos this car is in next to flats so I am heading to home.

I will take fuel pump fuse out then I will start. ( how many times do I need to start?)

aye its probably flooded from all that cranking now, pull the fuse and crank it at full throttle for about 10 secs

there are no sparks again cos i snapped black bit on dizzy ffs. you can see the picture. this dizzy cable is not plug in properly. (loose)

i will need to get another dizzy ffs.

nissan-micra-k11-distributor-22100-41b00.jpg

you can see where this dizzy cable plug in. that black bit got snapped.

mother******!!!!!! She is alive! One of pins was bent so I made this pin to be straight line . I connect this dizzy plug nicely. Still I need to get another one dizzy in January time.

It's running like rich smell so I am waiting for this car to warm up until the right temperature.

Back