My other micra is not starting up properly please help?!

Hi guys, my other micra is not starting up properly so i got clues. I am still finding what is the problem but it is tricky for me to solve this mystery problem. (i need your help!)

I checked ign switch and starter motor so they are ok. I tried to do jump start so it won't let me do it. I checked on these spark plugs so i noticed that cylinder 1 and 4 got liquid inside.:eek:

I don't know what to do with cylinder 1 and 4. is it completely damage to this engine?

Cheers
JK

it could be one of many things mate, is it sparking ok ? have you tried a drop of fuel down the throttlebody ?

i havent check these sparkings yet. (how did you do it? sorry for being noob) I haven't put a drop of fuel on the tb yet.

all these spark plugs was gold/browish mix dirty wax/grease around on them. i will go and to see this car in an hour time so i will update later. i got my sr so is there any parts that i can swap over with other micra?

Ok guys, I just got some petrol so it's about one litre. How many ml do I need drop into throttle body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is first spark plug...
68d177dec14afad13055ef327220d1c6.jpg
7585f85e6b7cb788e5c1f3431cd3ffe2.jpg

You can see some fluid in through cylinder 1

I can see chain from the engine oil cap. Dizzy is plugged. I can see all cylinders got fluid filled.

Yes it's two days so far now. It was working on two days ago.

On two days ago, I started the car so it was ok running up. I selected the first gear to move then suddenly, it stopped. It won't let me to start this engine so I got to push this car around. It wasn't working at all. I left this car in same place for two days now.

I think this engine must be damage now cos I can see all spark plugs got wet cos of these cylinders got fluid filled. (Pistons got covered by fluids so u can see one pic above) It must be damage to this engine then?

I just check on my Sr now. It got good dry spark plugs. None of these cylinders got fluid filled.

I will need to do compression test Tomo hopefully. Will need to borrow from my friend or to buy new one.

Its p reg poverty spec model 1.0. It's only done 61k miles. It got full tank ffs. I think it's time to get a new second facelift Micra soon.

I think this engine must be damage now cos I can see all spark plugs got wet cos of these cylinders got fluid filled. (Pistons got covered by fluids so u can see one pic above) It must be damage to this engine then?

I just check on my Sr now. It got good dry spark plugs. None of these cylinders got fluid filled.

am thinking it can be dizzy has been damp and wetted leads, swap it over and check that

Small update, I haven't give up yet so this car will be towing to my house tomorrow. It's about two miles away from my house.

Things that I haven't done it yet which are compression test, fuel pump fuse remove and also check on dizzy with ht leads

Anyway I don't understand why these some cylinders got oil filled. Is it damage badly cos no one haven't answer my question yet.

I tried bump start so many times. It won't work so I will do it Tomo. I will fuel pump fuse removal today

Yea I mean push start. I will try bump start tomo then. Anyway going to check fuel pump fuse now. Will update soon

Ok it's not sparking so I won't do fuel pump fuse then. It could be something wrong with dizzy and ht leads. I got no spare parts so I am still driving my sr today. I am off Tomo so I can tow this other Micra to my home then can swap with my sr parts.

So I need to get multimedia then. I never got one in my life. Tom told me it's very useful tool so I got to buy one tomo.

I don't have any knowledgeable how to use multimedia you know. Please can you tell me how to use media to test on dizzy and also others

I checked on YouTube before so now, I understand how it works. Still I need to know where do I need to connect and to test it. Thanks guys so will update tomo or a day after that.

Back