My other micra is not starting up properly please help?!

f4f780a56868600f9c2c033f97bb1994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like your leads are backwards (does,nt really matter for this)
but if you have a 12v feed when the ign is switched on then its pointing to a dizzy issue atm

it should be +12v jk, and you need to test for a signal next
i would push 2 sewing pins into wires 1 and 3 while plugged in personally, then attach your meter leads to the pins and crank it over

and bear in mind that the 2 diags i posted show the wiring plug on one and the dizzy plug on the other (note the little black or hollow squares)

Damn I don't have any sewing pins so this car is 2 miles away from my house. I will need to come back in evening time

I have managed to took this dizzy cap out so it got white dirts. This rotor arm looks worn out. Will take pictures now.

I was checking with air filter to see if it's ok. It dated on 23.7.12 ffs. The seller lied to my mum ffs so I should check this air filter before ffs.

I think spark plugs must be very old then. Is it worth it to get new spark plugs? Still I need to check this dizzy what u said it earlier. I will try again without ign on ok?

i,ve seen worse rotor arms and caps jk, and old plugs/filter etc would just cause it to run rough (not fail to start)
if you have no spark, then that is what you need to rectify first

Mine are worse then?
I tried again with testing sparks so no sparks at all. I shall take one of my sr spark plugs to test it or not?

I know but I am confusing myself now. I don't know what to do now?

There are no sparks at all so you said that I need to check multimedia on dizzy right?

It's -12.34v without ign on. I will need to bring sewing pins tonight. You said that I need to put these pins on 1 and 3 then plug dizzy cable in. These pins will be hang out right? I will need test with multimedia right?

nah, push the pins into the wires jk (tap into them, mine are sharpened allen keys ) because the wires are sealed into the plug and you need the voltage while its plugged in
and that green/white wire should only be +12v when the ign is on

PC160345.JPG

no, white is the 0 to 5v signal wire from the cam angle sensor, the black wire next to the green is the dedicated earth for the sensor

So I will need to put black cable on black wire right?

do what that diag at the top of the page says ^ use the engine block as an earth (black probe) to test the 12v feed, and use that dedicated black wire (sensor earth) to test the sensor voltage

Back