March G# : water testing

The time has come for the March to move on. I will be advertising it on here properly soon and then elsewhere, but for now I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in it :) I'd rather see it go to someone on here/stay within the club as it's too nice of a car to end up in the wrong hands ..again.

Quick Spec:
CG13 engine.
Sportex cat-back exhaust system.
Brembo vented disc brakes (front) & solid discs (rear)
KYB shocks on custom P.I lowering springs (front)
Corsa B rear shocks & custom P.I lowering springs (rear)
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod.
Rota Grid V 15x7 et20 wheels & like new 175/50 tires.
K&N panel air filter. New Bosch HT leads. New dizzy cap.
B&M pulsar short shifter.
Original jdm exterior & interior. Very clean car inside & out.
Seats are very comfy and supportive. No marks/rips on them.
Electric windows, sunroof & adjustable mirrors. Air con/climate control.
Currently has a Momo suede steering wheel & Kode bubble gearknob although will probably be sold with the standard items.

The car will most likely be sold on standard wheels, but I could sell on the Rotas for the right price.
At the moment i'm open to offers, but I think I know roughly what i'd like for it.

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
My wife loves this this after seeing it at retro rides!!

Will try and get her to buy it, as she has all the mony:p

What kinda price you thinking of??

OP
OP
SK193
Oh Sam..... :(

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Sorry to disappoint you Ade, but when I get my new car i'll make sure I put its build up on here :)
What colour ?
Condition?

I'm not breaking the car sorry. It's an import colour called, light green silver pearl, and the car's in excellent condition inside & out.
My wife loves this this after seeing it at retro rides!!

Will try and get her to buy it, as she has all the mony:p

What kinda price you thinking of??

That's nice to hear, i'm open to offers on it at the moment if you wanted to pm me an offer? :)

Sorry to disappoint you Ade, but when I get my new car i'll make sure I put its build up on here :)

You've gotta do what you've gotta do Sam. Having seen how you've turned the march around I look forward to seeing your next project :)
Glws mate

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
SK193
You've gotta do what you've gotta do Sam. Having seen how you've turned the march around I look forward to seeing your next project :)
Glws mate

Thank you, the March has been a great car but i've already got big ideas for my next project :) I've just been offered a popular/show civic too :p