miles to a tank? 2000 reg 1.0

Is 330 to a full tank about right? I am fully laden at all times too. Quite suprising how it goes on the motorway, can cruise at 70-80 no worries, just a bugger if you come to an incline and have to slow before trying to speed up again, takes an age!

I manage about 250 to 300 miles to a tank,but that is constant stop start town driving with and occasional A road where i tend not to drive very economically.
The tanks on micra's are quite small any way.

So mine is about right i guess, i get the same from a tank on my navara, but that costs 120 quid to fill :eek: Mine is mainly Mway, but loaded and giving it some :D

Seems ok to me,My old e30 used to cost twice as much as the micra to fill up and i used to struggle to get 200 miles to a tank in that.

Is 330 to a full tank about right? I am fully laden at all times too. Quite suprising how it goes on the motorway, can cruise at 70-80 no worries, just a bugger if you come to an incline and have to slow before trying to speed up again, takes an age!

That's pretty much what I get out of my 1.0L. It's about 40-45mpg which is good eh :)

Well i did torquey from down in Barton where i live, like 330 miles before the fuel light came on, 5/6 odd hour drive then i refilled fully and apparently theres still like 8-12 litres left in my tank so, that would mean nearly 400-450 miles to a complete tank rundown out of a micra which would be more like 50-55 mpg i think o_O, sweet spot for 1.0 is at 56 mph iirc but 60 mph is very eco too!

My average is around 350 miles to a tank, just day to day driving back and forth to work... But then most of my route is A and B roads so its 50mph+ most of the way!
Did a run home to Liverpool a few weeks back (from south Wales) and got the journey up, all my running around up there for 3 days and the journey back (with the car full of stuff I'd collected from my folks) on a full tank... Was around 430 miles in all... and the petrol light still hadn't come on!... Awesome little cars, so light!

Mine's a 2002 1.0 and usually does about 280 - 300+ on a tank, but it depends on what fuel I use. The best for range and performance so far has been Tesco 99 Momentum :p

I use Texaco Premium unleaded... Well worth the extra like 2.9p or whatever.... Really makes a difference and does go further in my opinion... Towards end of the month, if I'm skint and pay day hasn't come yet I fill up with normal unleaded at Tesco... and its poop!

My new one just did 507 miles from brimmed to fuel light so probably 550 miles to 46L :p. Mind you, it's a diesel :( :D.

Mine's a 2002 1.0 and usually does about 280 - 300+ on a tank, but it depends on what fuel I use. The best for range and performance so far has been Tesco 99 Momentum :p

I always use the shell v power, micra needs all the help it can get:cool: Would never put supermarket fuel in any of my cars, its known to be crap quality (although we often have long running debates on this over on the navara forum :rolleyes: ) So 330 miles i get with back seats out, ply floor, all my power tools, hand tools and a generator along with fixings and my fat carcas doing 60ish to work and 80ish home aint bad for a little car!

mine,s been running on sainsbury,s superunleaded since the tubby was fitted :) (last dec)

Thats why i did add in brackets that it can be debated (but not by me anymore:p

This is what my baby has to lug around, the generator goes in the boot space:cool:

001opc.jpg

I always use the shell v power, micra needs all the help it can get:cool: Would never put supermarket fuel in any of my cars, its known to be crap quality (although we often have long running debates on this over on the navara forum :rolleyes: ) So 330 miles i get with back seats out, ply floor, all my power tools, hand tools and a generator along with fixings and my fat carcas doing 60ish to work and 80ish home aint bad for a little car!
Yeah that's true, If I could i'd run mine on V Power but unfortunately the nearest Shell garage to me is about 30 miles away. Although i've heard Texaco High Octane is meant to be just as good and there's one of them about a mile away :)

Back