• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Mildred the Micra

Headlight protectors :D thankyou very much to jonnygt! :D
1375649610312.jpg
Oww cant see them to well :/ but they're brilliant :D

Chloe
X

So had to put my old lx bumper back on for now as I've had a lot of problems with my exhaust and untill I find a nice back box will have to stay like that. Soo thought I'd tidy them up..... As I'm highly allergic to peanuts didn't want to risk doing the oll' peanut butter trick. I was told veg oil does exactly the same job, looks far better, last longer and I'm not allergic to! Seemed a good Idea to me! So I rubbed it in and yes it did look absolutely amazing :D left it to sink in. By the time I had made coffee and drank it my back bumper had literally fried!
1375820163983.jpg
1375820181445.jpg
Lets hope I find a new back box soon!

Soo think it's about time I gave a little update :)

Mildred was running terribly cutting out all the time to the point she was actually dangerous to drive! After servicing the throttle body and icv and literally no change I was really starting to worry. So after looking in to it :) micrapro pro very kindly changed my lamba sensor for me :D
Mildreds one that she was reluctant to give up :rolleyes: :
1377162919391.jpg
Fingers crossed but she's driving lovely again :D I guess only time can tell :D

Mildred had a little accident :(
1377163044641.jpg
1377163077295.jpg

Sooo with my partner in crime :D @MicraPro set out to fix her bum :)
The new boot lid :) :
1377163240630.jpg
Stripped it of parts and prepared it for spraying :)
1377163411044.jpg
Once beautifully sprayed had to find some where to store the parts over night..... Well while mummy bear and daddy bear are on holiday.... What they don't know won't hurt them :cool: 1377163543554.jpg
Then to remove Mildreds behind:
1377163638176.jpg
Out with the old....
And in with the new! :D
1377163697061.jpg

1377163713342.jpg

1377163730133.jpg

What do you all think :D

Oooo ooo ooo also nearly forgot :eek:
Headlight protectors :D 1377163832750.jpg

Attachments

• 1377163852609.jpg
    1377163852609.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 452
you lot a really really really doing it to mildred,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go mildred go mildred go,,,,,,,,,,,go mildred go mildred go. mildred is going places

I do think a genuine March bootlid would look better than just nipples stuck to it.
Good job so far, just get the shine out ;)

Yeah it would do but unfortunately as you know they're really hard to come by :( once the paint has fully settled I'll be out there giving her a good polish :) x

On your old boot try pulling out the dent with a go pro/satnav suction mount :) heat up the paint with a hairdryer first

May give you a spare boot :p
I doubt that would work buddy it had creased on the inside, right along the seem where the top skin goes on...
And there cheap enough anyways.

Quick question everyone..... are all boss kits the same or do I need a specific one? Literally not a clue thankyou x

Soo.....day off.... Atlas!
Been a while, time for a wee little update been a tad bit busy :) just not posted much in a while
Before:
View attachment 25884
After:
View attachment 25885

..... Can you tell what we did yet! :D *in my best Australia accent*

Also....
1382474987398.jpg

I has tow eye cover :p
Also... I have flyeye :D

Other things that have been done.... But I have to pictures to prove :( with toms help I have electric Windows, wrapped centre console in carbon fibre vinyl (gems to be re-applied soo... Have no fear!) Big half my back seat is re-upholstered... Will finish it eventually... And a few more stickers :p

Clodo
X

I love my red and black theme, makes Mildred her :p me thinks the springs may need time to bed in :L

Naaa.... Splitter's staying! :D
X

Splitter looks good, would look EVEN BETTER with more lows ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Yes max! But I best give these ones a chance :L can see a difference now :) when we first dropped her I was just like.... Yes! Come on Mildred sink already :L x

Back