He wants then back! :L
Safe to say I wouldn't make a great assassin :L

H701 micra :)
As you sit in the seat :) right hand side bit of the lap belt
1371940121002.jpg

Bolted to right hand side rear seat mount

Left hand side as ypu sit in seat lap belt
1371940218596.jpg

Where the actual seat belt used to clip in on the mount for the seat belt clipper if that makes sense :L

Two chest straps that go in to one
1371940332463.jpg

Posted through the head rest and bolted to the original seat mount on the left hand side
1371940381821.jpg

Angle of third point with the seat folded forward
:)
Seems pretty strong

Yea she's looking into different places, just showing her quick setup :)

Have you a had a look around the back seat area for any similar bolt holes?
It may interfere with your rear seat but at least you've piece of mind your safer
Have you considered adding a harness bar on your b pillar? That may be the safest solution here :)

Yea she's looking into different places, just showing her quick setup :)

Have you a had a look around the back seat area for any similar bolt holes?
It may interfere with your rear seat but at least you've piece of mind your safer
Have you considered adding a harness bar on your b pillar? That may be the safest solution here :)
Dont think you can buy them for the k11 would have to be custom made

I've not had a chance to look today with work but I need to keep my back seats so they can be used :L I was thinking of a steel bar that goes between the two rear mounting points on the seat and bolts to the original seat mounts and put the third point on there? (explained as best I can)

It'll pull down at 2 sharp an angle. You'll need a harness bar in there somewhere to pull at a 90degree angle rather than straight down. They're not too invasive either :)

Soo had some spare time and thought it was about time I did something about my harness mounting :)
Soo after a lot of coffee and an uber brain melt came up with this :)

The original seat belt holder bar had to be strong enough surely? as they were already securing the seat belts!
1372244804194.jpg
Removed it
1372244901270.jpg
Then removed the half of my bench seat
1372244941206.jpg
And thought hmmmm maybe the seat belt bar will go across the two bolt holes for the back seat and just bolt on straight in to the floor :D

Yeah well it didn't it was about 5cm of :( so then it was time for daddy bear to shine :D and using the correct tools (a Nissan standard car jack) bent the bar out for me :)
1372245129015.jpg
I then removed the brackets from the bottom of the bench seat :) and screwed it lightly in to place to see if it fit
1372245281082.jpg
1372245304230.jpg
IT FIT!!! :D
So back on went the bench seat base
:) and leg covers ( slightly had to bluetack them on shhhhh! ) 1372245360293.jpg

Then went on the harness :) much nicer angle!
1372245477395.jpg
And I can still use my back seats :) with relative comfort :)
1372245556137.jpg

Still a spine crusher in the event of an accident, please, please research the correct mounting angles for harness straps. It's scary the amount of times this issue comes up :(

Maybe more 'comfy' but it'll still give a nice banana shape to your spine in the event of a biff...

Fair enough :/ I give up lol they'll have to stay like that till I can go to the scrappers though to get a new seat belt bar. It's amazing how just the angle can make such a difference :confused:

Well on a positive note... that's a lot better. If you can get a harness bar level with the top of your seat it'll change that angle to the desired +/-40 degree, so you're safer.... good progess so far :)

Soo had some spare time and thought it was about time I did something about my harness mounting :)
Soo after a lot of coffee and an uber brain melt came up with this :)

The original seat belt holder bar had to be strong enough surely? as they were already securing the seat belts!
View attachment 23631
Removed it
View attachment 23632
Then removed the half of my bench seat
View attachment 23633
Yeah well it didn't it was about 5cm of :( so then it was time for daddy bear to shine :D and using the correct tools (a Nissan standard car jack) bent the bar out for me :)
View attachment 23634
Look at him go!!! Hes a horse of a man (said in my best clarkson voice)

Haaa! I sat their like holla dad! :eek: how's that possible.... What is this black magic! He also bent the micra jack out of place then bent it back.... Haahaa! You best watch out ;)
Chloe
X

Haaa! I sat their like holla dad! :eek: how's that possible.... What is this black magic! He also bent the micra jack out of place then bent it back.... Haahaa! You best watch out ;)
Chloe
X
Im quaking in my boots... you soon find out hes a teddy bear really lol.

:eek: how cheeky!

I love my bumpers :D heehee
Don't get me wrong I do like the color coded bumpers they look really smart but everyone colour codes so thought I go something different :D
Who knows in the future I might do... But at the minute love them :D

X

Mildreds carpet was just disgusting :/ no matter how much I scrubbed it just looked revolting :(
1373414862700.jpg
This photo dosnt even show half the dirt :/ so went to the scrap yard and got her a new Nissan black one for £10... well the sticker clearly states black but is definitely dark grey :L
1373414989880.jpg
It cleaned up to look brand new apart from one split but floor mats cover that :)
1373415054298.jpg
Also took the opportunity to put all my sub wiring under the carpet :D much nicer!
However this was a prefaclift carpet with the clutch foot rest holes cut out. Mine being a lx didn't have one of these hangle fangle devices (despite how much I missed it) but I thought it would have the drill holes under the carpet for it :) 1373415253366.jpg
Ermmm! No my car is literally that much of a poor person car it didn't have them :rolleyes:
So I had to improvise.....
1373415342455.jpg
Yes..... I liquid no more nails it to the floor :D and surprisingly is as solid as a brick house :D result!

Then is was alloy time :D so MicraPro and I got down to sanding :D
1373415541844.jpg
1373415596620.jpg
That is what they looked like before hand
And with a lot of sanding and paint they now look like this :D
1373415658370.jpg
1373415679670.jpg

Soo happy with them :)
Also we painted my calipers and drums to match my rocker cover :)

Now just to search for Nissan center caps to replace the nakerd ones :) ......of to the scrappers again :D

Yay not just me that loves it :D aye it'll be there :)
Mine has no name or gender. Its an it. Called "the micra".
Shame no mildred... but milllie? Will be good to see :)

Back