micras dead:(

well the micra is on its last legs and ive just bought myself a punto (dont ask y lol). i will be honestly devastated to see it go when it gets scrapped in a few days but life will go on for me anyway and hopefully i may be back someday(Y). I will keep checking back on the site to see what is going on(well thats if you guys will accept me now that ive decided to buy a italian car)

Why not strip it yourself and sell the bits, then weigh in what's left. You can make more money that way and nothing goes to waste :grinning:

i did consider it but i aint got the room to keep it y I do. we got 3 cars in the house and a drive that struggles to get 3 cars on.

just got so much wrong with it. the guy who looked at it is a mate of my grandads n knows how much i love the car but he said to me im better off getting a new car. was gonna cost about 400 just to fix engine problems n then theres other probs too. im gutted:(

its 1.3 but its going part exchange for the punto now. i would of sorted it out but our grandad said he dont wanting in the way y im messing about so to stop the hastle i just bought a new car.(hes moaned everytime ive lifted the bonnet or done anything lol). so saddly the micra is going. :down:

nah a think its more lyk he dont lyk me modding lol. hes already told me that once i get the punto i better not lower it or make any engine mods grr

always the way init. keep the peace with 5 0 too. i work nights and when im thundering down the road at 3 or 4 in the morning they seem to think im disturbing people with my loud exhaust:wasntme: lol. so getting a car with a standard exhaust is also a good thing

i wanna be back lol. someone give me a micra?
the reason i got the punto is cos the guy 2 doors up from me had it for sale for a low price in good nick and i aint got much to spend lol.

oh and its got power steering :(
dno bout any1 else but i hate power steering.
life was much better when i had the micra that had heavy steering(honestly i preferred it)

WTF? micras have very light steering only a jessie would need it power assisted?

thats what im saying i dont want power steering. my punto has got it and i hate it whereas the micra didnt and i was much happier then. i didnt mean micras have heavy steering even though thats what i said i just meant without power steering

aww not a punto :doh: headgasket problem :suspect: pity about your micra

exactly i used to have a punto when i first passed my test and blew the headgasket wheel spinning. how rubish can it get when spinning it blews the gasket my micra took alot of bashing about n didnt give up untill the last minute(i drove it to the scrap yard)

im now workin as a mechanic and any punto owners belive every 40k miles will blow the headgasket , I dont know anyone who likes puntos except abarath ones :p

Yeah, puntos are really terrible, makes me laugh that a friend goes through litres of oil a month and has a trail of smoke wherever he roles.

The more recent ones aren't doing too bad from what i understand though (Punto very popular with teens, but tbh i hate them haha.)

Back