Soon To Say Goodbye, UK Beauty

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Because of other commitments and the arrival of a company car ive decided to get my micra as close to standard as possible and sell it.

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/19076

please read this thread. the car now has the front grills and the radiator will be fitted next week.

it will then be transported to the ministry of transport (as it was a write off) if the repair work passes, which i am 100% certain it will, then its off for its MOT which i am, again, 100% confident it will pass.

the car is immaculate inside and out.

52 plate, only 19000 miles on clock.

im leaving the alloys and moulded mud guards on, and the speakers in the parcel shelf but the stereo will be standard nissan cassette player purely because i cant get hold of another MD player.

it has had 'brand new' (not spares from a scrap yard) bonnet, front wings, cross member, front pannle, headlights, radiator, bumper.

ive spent over £3000 on this car just to get it legally back on the road and in better condition than many other micras on the road.

the only thing i can knock it on is no airbag, but anyone whos interested in the rally look its almost already achieving with the wheels and mud guards, will no doubt want a sports steeringwheel, so no airbag anyway.

obviously it is only for sale in the UK

i really do not want to let this car go, in my eyes, its perfect but it seems such a waste to just leave it in a garage when someone could be enjoying it either as it is or using it as an immaculate base for their own project.

if anyone is interested just let me know. any questions feel free to ask

Back