Micra reborn...

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
a couple of months bak i just happened to crash my micra :( you might remember it looking like this ...
dsc00080jz7.jpg

well soon after it turned out to look like this...
picture1kz1.png

spa00131nk2.jpg

and the repairs followed...
dsc00308qo2.jpg

picture2pj9.png

dsc00318bn2.jpg

dsc00052al4.jpg

and then after a little visit to mighty micra, i decided the badboy bonnet just had to be done...
dsc00073ke7.jpg

dsc00562gy1.jpg

spa0078gv4.jpg

getting it back from the paintshop ( excuse the pinkness lol, my camera was playing up , trust me its still red lol)
dsc00370wb2.jpg

and well a week after that...
pict0007xw2.jpg

dsc00117gl8.jpg

micralm7.jpg

That looks really nice now :D The white wheels go well too!! And what lights have you got for the sidelights? They seems attractively bright!!

Very nice car!!

im not usualy to keen on facelift micras but thats one nice motor!!!

Could do with being Slammed, a little to much clearance above the arch

Very nice motor, may I ask, have you mounted the under car kit direct to the chasis?

Also PRISM have brought out a new set of alarm LED lights (In RED only) which you can mount to the headlamps. I do believe the part number is PN720R you can purchase from most motor factors. Only if you are interested.

EMS > Looking at the side lights they might be Blue LED bulbs.

looks ok, would look loads better lowered and without the wing.

Also I think it looked very mean in black.

Kev

yep, the spoilers no1 on the list to get changed next, most probably the saxo spoiler or something, and then hopefully drop it. ems those lights are led side lights and are preetty easy to gete hold of
73745325yi4.jpg

looking great :D that bonnet is well done :)

as people have said tho, loose the spoiler, lower it, then its going to look mint!

but its up to you :) keep up the great work :D

Aye Man!

Looking good! Looks alot like Sosolidsaq's old car.

Have any pics of the arse end?

Turned out really good man.

saq

Arse end!! LOL

And cool :) I will stick them on my list!! Then again, maybe not lol, i'm not keeping my lights!! Ha ha

But yeah the spoiler was the only thing that didn't take my fancy!! Did you choose it or was it already on the car when you got it?

looks great but dislike 4 doors and front red lights under bumper
colour code... paint mirrors and door handles body colour
colour code interior
needs lowering
lose spoiler and get a better one
drop a sr20 de+t in...

i loved the black bonnet and bumper look, with the de-grilled grill.....but not open mouth.

looked mean as..... and would look even better with the "raceworx" style blacked out lights...

Those wheels sit really nicely with the car, now you need some coilovers and to slam it :)

Hey, love the bonnet,

Is that just the standard bonnet tho? because putting the "growls" on, wouldnt that be a bit of a squeeze to the headlights? or did you have to modify the standard bonnet, i do realise this post is old and may be wasting my time :p

cheers , D

Back