Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image022.jpg

is there a quick way of covering my reg number without uploading them all again?
any chance of the mods doing this? thanks in advance :p

What do you gus think of the pics? think I am going to remove rear mudflaps and fix rear splitter :)

not a fan of the rear splitter mate. but thats just me lol. i do like the nissan mudflaps for some reason. they look good when you look at it from the side ;) go black sr wheels with red lips :)

I appreciare it mate, I do agree about the rear splitter. Think once my nice exhaust (thanks to Noddie) is fitted I will decided on what to do :)

I'm just working on an open mouth grill at the min, so fingers crossed that goes well.
Any other opinions or advice to be offered then guys? really good to hear feedback

Very nice mate, like all the splitters and the red sunstrip. Though not sure on the red centre part of the alloys.

i agree with squarepants, black sr wheels with a red lip would look smart!
Nice car though keep it up :)

Adam

Nice one mate, appreciate the comments. I got bored so decided to use the rest of the paint lol

Cheers Adam, has anyone done the wheel colour before? if so any pics?

im not sure with sr wheels but hoodedreeper has black wheels with a red lip on his car, check his blog for pics mate.

Adam

My old wheels looking good but I'm not sure on the red centre caps mate car is coming along nicely but resembles mine a bit when you last saw it with eyebrows wheels and even sr badge lol

hahaha I think am going to keep them red now because:

1) am lazy
2) they're different
3) there is no 3 because 1 and 2 are soo good lol

Actually it does but I couldn't have chosen a better car to look similar too :)
SR boot lid was thanks to Davey C who is a bit of a legend!

Flattery will get you everywhere mate lol is looking better than when I saw it anyway just need to strip it out spray it black lower it get exaust and filter then will be just like mine lol

Cheers mullet, I appreciate the comments mate :)

and Aid I did lol at your comment. I have removed the rear splitter because I fitted my new exhaust (cheers to Noddie) and I must admit that its pretty immense - nice one Noddie.

I think the car looks well better now, just needs lowering and it should be sound.

Back