help modding a micra k11

CMF_wilson-32

» CMF Member
i currently own a micra k11, 1.0, 16v, N reg,blue in colour, rolling on the 13" nissan alloys and no engine mods, or body mods, i want the front bumper with fogs in it and want to single wiper conversion the front and smoke rear lights does anyone in the UK kno where this can be done CHEAP?

lookin for a set of 15" alloys and am willing to swap the 13" nissan alloys for them as they have 2new tyres and 2 tyres with loads tread and are in fairly good nick.

am also lookin for a set of 50mm lowering springs and strute brace for the front top mount.

and would like to know if i can fit a induction kit on it without modifying the bumper?

i currently cant upload any photos as the images are to large but am edditing them now.

thanks.
wilson.

CMF_alexzaki1986

» CMF Member

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
You can buy my induction kit. Would be the only one in the UK looks good and works great, The filter is under the lid and the pipe goes down through the gaurd to the front bar no mods needed.

CMF_wilson-32

» CMF Member
hey cheers for the messages. it looks good your induction kit but your in australia n would cost a bundle to import over here.

okay didnt know 50mm was rare but ill have a look on that site n see. and okay, ill have a look on ebay. neidea on a cost ?

and that other micra site you have to be a member and wen i fill the form in theres a question that says "random question" "this is a site about nissan" and every answer i put in it says its wrong....can you help me with that?

thanks.
wilson

Back