F/S: selling up

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
Unfortunately it has come to that time when i need to move on to another car and therefore will have mine up for grabs. i know how much i have spent on it so please no silly offers :)

here's a list of what comes with the car:

the names in brackets are people who have dibbed if i do end up breaking

1ltr approx. 40000 miles engine
Tax / Mot - end of Dec
Rare full bodykit (prov. sold)
Open mouth grille (sold)
Colour coded speedline alloys
Tinted rear lights
Tinted indicators
Lowered 55mm (sold)
Sports steering wheel (prov. sold)
2 JBL door speakers, 2 rear kenwood speakers, 2 6*9 Sony explode speakers
Rev counter
Maniflow rally exhaust system (prov. sold)
Freeflow mushroom air filter
Richbrooke gear knob

look on my blog in my signature for more info

the only thing that i won't sell with the car is the dvd player

if i have no interest in the car i will consider breaking it for parts, PM me if your interested :)

SPM_A0718.jpg

thats a very nice looking car, sorry its a bit off topic but how did you do your grill? is nismo just spray painted onto the mesh?

thanks Darlo Neal (Y) i cut the letters out of a bit of cardboard (part of a kellogs box) and then sprayed on white :)

its the bar that keeps the chassis alingedvwhen you lower the car :)

lol but vplease put me down forvthe springs still :)

maniflow exhaust would be £80 collected, don't know on postage but we could sort that out, the car as a whole, i would let go for £800, open to offers of course :)

here's the pics of the alloys collison, there's paint on the tyres but it can easily be taken off with thinners (i have done already on 2 of them) i just havn't got round to finishing it off :p

also i painted them myself so don't expect a 100% professional finish :p but i did my best!!

P131109_1448_03.jpg

P131109_1448_02.jpg

P131109_1448_01.jpg

P131109_1448.jpg

SHOTAH MOH - its pretty much the same setup as a standard exhaust for a k11 micra, just straight through so i do't know about that one mate sorry, the rev counter, £25 posted?? and pics can be found on my blog, i'll copy some to this thread for you

funky2nite - would you be prepared to pay for the postage costs?? as i'm guessing they would be quite a bit for Malta

sterry9454 - no problem bud

alienfish360 - i did text you saying i'm selling the car :S have you got my new number?

right here's the situation guys, i need to raise £500, if this can be done through breaking the car then you can all have your parts within the next 2 weeks (gives me time to strip the car and sort out postage, collection e.t.c)

i would let the car go for £500 if someone wants it as a whole

if i can't raise the £500 then parts will be available from the 4th Dec as i wouldn't have a car lol :p

cheers guys :)

right guys i'm gonna have to strip the car for parts, the following of which will be available within the next couple of days:

Open mouth grille
55mm Springs
Maniflow exhaust
All the speakers
Alloys
Rev counter
DVD player (if i am offered the right amount)

i will pm the relevent people about what's happening :)

the following parts will be available when i scrap the car:

bodykit
rear lights
headlights
steering wheel

i don't know when i am scapping that car as i don't know how much i'm getting in total yet for parts (as i need to buy my new car) at the moment they will be available as of the 4th Dec

if there are any other parts that people want, pm me =]

cheers guys

i dont think my coilovers would appreciate a long drive like that nor would my back haha i told her if she wants it she can go get it herself :p

B14KLR - no they are not cut or tampered with in any way, they are springs that lower 55mm =] and as far as i know they are sold, sorry bud, i'll pm you if circumstances change

mattjo - yes they are a direct fitment, i havn't used any spacers or what not and they are 14"

pm me if you want anything guys :)

cheers, John

hi mate, if you still have any of the following i am VERY interested:

Open mouth grille
Maniflow exhaust
bodykit
rear lights
headlights

i would have them straight away if the price is right!! money waiting!! :D

could you please email me ASAP on:

[email protected]

many thanks pal

Guys due to cicumstances with my new car i am staying jap, with my trustworthy micra, so nothing is for sale as of yet sorry guys, however i have a list of people who wanted certain parts and when i change parts on my car i will get in touch with the relevant people, i apologise again and ill try my best :)

Back