Micra drivers

I just nipped out to the shops, when I came back to my car I found this in front of me.....

182747d90e2ed72c6.jpg

182747d90e2fd499f.jpg

Driven by a 70+ bloke with a 70+ male passenger, yes, it is parked, they got out and went into the post office, no wonder people scorn the Micra as a granny car.

Oh yes, off to get their pension and blow it all on crack lol.

there was a good 3 feet in front and behind him as well, loads of room to get in.

the rear drivers quarter is sticking out into 2 lane traffic by at least a foot, the mind boggles, I dont think I'll ever get like that, if I do I'll give up driving.

you sure they hadnt pinched it, and were abandoning it on foot :laugh:

high speed getaway :D if you look in the two pics the old guy is still standing by the micra, which either means he moves very slowly or he is part of the car :D

Your lucky they didn't try parallel parking, probably would have hit yours! Shouldn't be allowed on the roads though

Exactly the reputation we don't need :down:

Shocking how people can look back at their car when it's like that and think it's parked well! lol

im currently the only young micra owner in my area, everytime i see an old person drivin one i feel a little embarassed... thats exactly why i should feel that way

Yeah me to I do get a lot of grief at work about it , but who's bothered its usually a better car than what they drive ie a fiesta Clio etc.

dont talk to me about grief haha. 'hairdressers car' ... all i ever hear... (although the previous owner was in fact a hairdresser)

however it also makes people more tolerant of me when drivin because i stick to the speed limits even when people get up behind me and flash their lights trying to challenge me :laugh:

one of the guys at work just called me micra a milkfloat :mad:,although he changed his mind when he wanted a lift home at 5am. needless to say he wasnt getting a lift home in my milkfloat:grinning:

When I was out earlier all of the micra drivers around the mansfield area were older people above 50 I guess, no wonder we all get stereotypically as driving a old persons car even though all of us aren't even close to being old. Main reason I drive them is that they are reliable and its a change from the stereotypical car that youngsters drive now a days saxo corsa fiesta etc

Back