Micra celebration 1.0

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
Hey all,

I have a micra 1.0 celbration 2000 face lift model and i have fitted 2 air filters one to the carb and the other to an oil pipe anyway a few other mods include pedals, cheep stereo, cheep 6x9's and some external stickers lol.

What i was wandering is what would people do if they were me.

I am about to fit a tachometer and a ecu tuner but i was hoping for some ideas and some pics if poss. Also some rough price guidlines would be nice. I get arround £40 a week to spend so a rough timescale would be nice.

A few other things, i will propably be needing the rear seats but some things i'm looking for,

1) Complete Sound system (The best i could possible get, i want it to be loud ;))
2) Engine replacement? gears, cams. ect
3) Exhaust system

and whatever else you guys think.

I can buy stuff online and i work as a fabricator so can make so quite good stuff :)

Cheers shr3k

Also i will join the MSC next thursday when i get paid and start uploading some photos and i can get cheep painting done in the college where im training :D

shr3k, i would concentrate on keeping the car running, rather than adding cheap parts that will devalue it, and detract from the car.

you have a throttle body not a carb, as your car is fuel injection, anything you have got for you ecu on that sort of budget please put in the bin, you will break things.

id save up for a decent head unit, but thats still going to take a few week

totaly agree with micra pete, dont go buying any cheap ecu mods or anything. especialy those +20bhp chips of ebay. all they do is break things

best you could do audio wise is get a good head unit, thats a few weeks saving for you to do,
keep your eye on the buy and sell section on this site too, theres usually always someone selling something that you might want

Yeah just give it some basic TLC first!

Wouldnt bother with stickers as that just says "steal me" and is a police-magnet. Dont spend loadsa money on a posh sound system unless youve got a way of hiding it, as some chav will break your windows for it otherwise.

IMO the best kind of car is a sleeper that looks likes your granny would own it, but kicks ass when needed, and doesnt get pulled over ever 5 minutes...

Dont spend loadsa money on a posh sound system unless youve got a way of hiding it, as some chav will break your windows for it otherwise.

And the more obvious problem that it will kill what little performance a CG10 has in the first place. As pete says, just look after it.

Back