Micra 1.0

Hello, im after some 1.6 injectors for my micra 1.0 and some 1.3 cams, any handy to buy? How much? What will be the best to do to my engine to get the best gain? Do this with an induction kit or get throttle bodies? Or even port n polish my head? What sort of gains am i looking at from these?

Thanks,

Matt.

Hello, im after some 1.6 injectors for my micra 1.0 and some 1.3 cams, any handy to buy? How much? What will be the best to do to my engine to get the best gain? Do this with an induction kit or get throttle bodies? Or even port n polish my head? What sort of gains am i looking at from these?

Thanks,

Matt.

have a look in the buy section, quite few members are selling 1.3 cams.

Thanks,

Matt.

As has been covered a lot on this forum drop a CG13 in there, the majority will tell you that its the best mod you could ever do to a 1.0L :D

Back