Micra 1.6 K11

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Time to let it go sick of our lass complaining now..
Unfinished 1.6 conversion , Jobs thats left to do is complete harness to get it running, gear linkage and exhuast, refit interior. Tax till end march Mot nov 08
INCLUDED is p10 ecu to make life easier, facelift and prefacelift clocks depending on how you want to wire it, speedo cable pulsar gti calipers pads and vented discs, 2x sr front seats , dash , carpets, only things that are not included is the other half of wireing loom very good pre nats engine loom included from nissan sunny.

Body work in very very good condition no rot or rust side skirts would make fantastic car when completed and would be a shame to break it.....
PLEASE NOTE THE ALLOY WHEELS ARE NOT INCLUDED.....STEEL WHEELS WILL BE FITTED FOR REMOVAL PURPOSES. AND NEEDS TOWED OR TRAILERD AWAY.

PRICE..............im open to sensible offers or a swap for a running good condition k11 milage not important.......

Attachments

• ABCD0001.JPG
    ABCD0001.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 244
  • ABCD0002.JPG
    ABCD0002.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 191
  • ABCD0003.JPG
    ABCD0003.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 200
  • ABCD0004.JPG
    ABCD0004.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 192
shame you couldn't get it working, its just one of those things, i would love to have it tho, no idea where i would get the money from or how i would get it home lol

How much are you looking to get for the car as is?
Cheers

car is as is just without the alloy wheels it will have steel wheels fitted in there place....
And im off to get other side of sunny loom tomorrow so if it runs then it will still be for sale exept at a fixed price.....

+fitted sunny looms today better job all round everything fits as it should and alternater with correct wireing done....ive ran out of light today and should of been running time beat me what can i say.
so with that in mind jobs left to do are as follows....
Final fit of loom (tidy up) run rest of loom to rear lights , interia and front bumper refit, electric windows to wire up, gear selector steady bar to shorten and refit, about 3 to 4 days work so still open to sensible offers either by pm or email if you want...... [email protected]

went back to it this afternoon and had it running bonus i now know its not far off

had loads of pm,s regarding this but no offers so here it is first £300 takes it away. i have spark at plugs fuel is pumping so it is down to the ecu i think, so for £300 you can buy a near completed 1.6 or just use the shell for something else. shell is nice and clean no rot or rust.....

as the above is a bargin^^^ so close to getting it going today, everything but combustion worked.

Is fuel getting to the plugs though, if there is a spark and fuel at the plugs then surely it should start, is the fuel being injected at the correct time ?

I have no idea mate im old school carbs and coils I havent a clue where ecu,s and the likes are concerned, it sparks it fuels ( to much) maybe just a simple case of a wire or connector in the wrong place, im not botherd anymore i would rather sell it than have all this grief as its starting to take over my life. I know this much im out of my comfort zone with this so time to get rid, shame really as it would have been a mint car, I even have the correct wireing to alternater so it functions properly, everything says it should fire up but it dont, it could be the t/b goosed i just dont know, what i do know is if its still here next week then I will get my mate at scrap yard to put it in the crusher while im there and then that will be that.

ile make you an offer but this is bearing in mind your selling a rolling shell, if i get this im going to take evrything out and start from scratch, did you hear the engine you put in running before you started the conversion?? this is a wiring problem, it must be over fuelling bad for it not to start, which indicates a timing fault and since you havent had the engine to pieces it must be the ecu! pm me mate if you want the offer, i can pick up towards the end of the month, cash on collection. i dont wanna see it go to the scrappy!!

price is allready there mate 300 i can make that striping it and selling parts the engine that went in drove down without fault from scotland and has done only 46 thousand miles, I have a third option that is under consideration and that is our lasses 1.0l micra (m reg) needs welding and sills done i could just as easy re shell that,

I have a third option that is under consideration and that is our lasses 1.0l micra (m reg) needs welding and sills done i could just as easy re shell that,

thats your best bet id say mate, i cant justify 300 at the moment, especially seeing as i dont know wots rong with it,and you dont know wots wrong with it, like i said its probably sensors but itl be like opening pandoras box!! could be a bottomless pit of money wasting!! reshell your lasses car, you would only be spending the 300 on welding on her car anyway!!

why was it higher on ebay easy if it was bought on there then they aint msc members hence higher price, but im stopping auction tonight as it would be better rebuilt, I have a plan of action and hopefully wednesday will be very fruitfull, I have the chance of a cat d 2000 micra very cheap panel only damage to front, so im thinking take front of si to rebuild that, then that will free up our lasses micra i can then strip that out and rebuild the si with the looms and engine and box + front end. lots of work I know but sounds like a good plan to me

so ur gunna repair and run the catd,get rid of ur lasses and rebuild the 1.6 with a 1.0l engine and gearbox???

havent you already moved and modofied the mounts on the si for the ga16 to fit?? and one curious question,when do you ever go to work lol????????

I have to keep a car on roads for her to ferry kids around in so, the cat d gets the front wings and bonnet + bumper from si , then get it vic checked and put it on the roads for her to run around in, that free,s up her car I can then use all the parts from that one wings bonnet ect turning the si into a prefaclift with the sr bumpers i have. I also have the original 1.3 that i can put back into it with the nats free 1.3 ecu i have............long way around I know but its the only way i can keep a car on the roads for her, makes sence if your me. lol

Attachments

• 59626.jpg
    59626.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 159
Just to warn you, you need to swap the bonnet catch, towing eye (the prefacelift is shorter than the facelift :S, so if you dont it sticks out a mile, and you won't be able to fit the towing eye cover on the bumper), thats pretty much it, apart from wiring for the lights, the headlights need rewired, as do the side repeaters, they made all the damn plugs different for the facelift :(

theres no looms in it robert so using looms from prefacelift and as im striping it all out it makes no sence buying parts to build the si back up when i can use all the parts of the m reg micra. And build it up for no cost at all, it even has a new front crossmember panel in so i was going to take it back out and reuse it on si as it needs done anyway

heres a thing now, if you locate a nissan sunny to get the looms from they fit way way better than the primera one,s , what will that give you i here you say, well for 1 a working alternater as the sunny ones fit the primera block and the micra ones dont...............I will be selling 1.6 engine and box 60 quid looms from sunny 20 quid thats what i paid for them, alternater 15 quid again what i paid, starter moter free. ecu,s i cant sell as they belong to nex and will be sent back to him.(thanx nex) drive shafts 15 quid. pulsar gti discs calipers and green stuff pads 80 quid. 190 quid total

Back