micra 1.3super s

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy

Ex. Club Member
hi am new here............ my car is a 1.3 super s met green had it about a month realy like it nice little car. had some work done to it before i got it ( will get some pics up when i can ) am interested in becoming a paying member as i think you get more from a club when you do pay.the car is standard apart from the tyres mileage is high 91 thobut still runs nice any help in any way will be gratefull ty ....... andy xx

Welcome to the MSC! What are your plans for the car then? Looking forward to the pics :)

Welcome to the MSC! What are your plans for the car then? Looking forward to the pics :)

hi and thank you ...........dont know yet. bought it cos i needed a car at the time and this was the best on offer at the time amongst a number of fords so i bought it full years MOT 6 months tax very good bodywork for the year few minor rusty bits but nothing to bad to mention or let it down ( not trying to sell it b.t.w ) oh! and been the super s its got all the gear lol even 175/60 tyres on it so it sticks to the road :p oh and an airbag :p no power steering tho :( shame but i can cope with it :p plans ? maybe some of ya can come up with some ideas for me when i get some pics up on here ( when i find out how to do it ) :p

hi peeps got a pic of me car ( when i figure out how to upload it on to the site ):)

my cars the same, and one year ago looked standard, even with steel wheels..lol

have a look at my avatar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back