MeisterR coilovers

Scott King

Living the Dream......
Quick question. Does anyone know where you can get meisterR coilovers for a k11. I looked on there website and they aren't listed.

Jerrick does do them bud, give him a call and tell him Balloo put him onto you.
Have them on my Skyline and they are awesome. Speaking to other more expensive makers at the Autoshow and they also have a high opinion of them.

I'm still waiting for a response from Jerrick on a set, due to time constraints however, I think they will fall off the end of the list and we'll spend another year on Eibachs and Koni yellows.

How do you find the camber adjustment range mov? The K11 isn't blessed with large holes in the strut towers :eek:

Can I ask a daft question and pls understand its not my intention to offend anyone.......just curious :)

Unless you were racing, why would anyone spend more on suspension components that what the whole car is worth??

Can I ask a daft question and pls understand its not my intention to offend anyone.......just curious :)

Unless you were racing, why would anyone spend more on suspension components that what the whole car is worth??

Why would want to spend money on a 15 Year + Car?

Answer that and ill answer yours

Personally, for me, I brought a Micra bacause it was cheap to buy and run and for my money I got a car that had 38k on the clock, was garaged all it's life, 1 lady owner and full service history

Perhaps it maybe more pertinent to ask why fit coilovers at all?

i,m with wehey on this one :grinning:
i could never justify spending £700 for an item on a 15 year old shopping car fwn my (genuine german) corsa coilies were downright uncomfortable and only fit for trackdays, the springrate was ok but the shockers were way too stiff, and the only movement when driving was me lol, bobbing up and down in the seat fwn

Why spend 15k+ on a 13 year old Nissan??

180563_10150132897893420_564488419_7828598_5683105_n.jpg

206059_10150334688778420_564488419_9527548_380458_n.jpg

387210_10150529978908420_564488419_10625905_184917834_n.jpg

Car scene has never been dictated by how much the car is "worth", only what you want to do to it!

the monetary value of the car is irrelevant. its the personal value that counts.

I've done a lot of things to my little micra that nissan would be horrified about, but thats un-important to me as now my micra is becoming more the car i wanted it to be than nissan designed it to be.

If you've got the cash to splash then why not, just be sure its what you want for the car first!

Not really mate, I paid 8k for it over 4 years ago, spent clost to 18k on it, selling it up not for...........just over 8k!
But you don't do these things on cost basis as said above.

No comment from myself haha I've spent ALOT on my Micra as most will know,its sentimental value to that person,regardless of how old the car is

An FYI for anyone who was looking for MiesterR coilovers, they are no longer available for the K11.

An FYI for anyone who was looking for MiesterR coilovers, they are no longer available for the K11.

Bummer he's not doing them anymore, probably not much demand. I got a set on my Glanza and they're brilliant

Yes, it was a demand thing sadly, but that is mainly the case when it comes to Micras. Thankfully BC do a very similar coilover which will suffice since it has an adjustable spring perch.

There's a lot of potential in the K11 setup, that no-one has yet tapped into here, so it will make for an interesting development when we finally stray away from the Koni yellows and Eibachs, which have served us so well this past 8 years ;)

Wouldnt be AVO would it low?:)

No, although they do nice stuff. The plan is to go for a set of BC BR. They'll give the adjustment range we're looking for with respect to camber, ride height and spring rates and, despite what MeisterR continually say, they're nice and plush on UK roads.

Back