Coilovers

i have a set of 50mm lowering springs if your interested? if not and you want coilovers try matt humphris

search humphris oxford on google, should be the top search, then motorsport and k11 rally parts list. theres plenty stuff there and his phone number should be there somewhere

Mph on here does some 50mm lowering springs, also i believe he was supposed to be getting hold of some even lower ones. I'm sure somebody will link you to his site as i can't remember what it is!

they were used for 2200 miles iirc, and im thinking £80+P+P since your in northern ireland?? they cost me £165 delivered cheers

Holy cow thats 3 times the amount i paid for the micra :p lol

if coiles are too expensive springs will have to do.. need the cash for the engine upgrade

but thing is it would of been quight a bit less if it was done the right way first time off though eh? people who cut corners pay twice :doh:

but thing is it would of been quight a bit less if it was done the right way first time off though eh? people who cut corners pay twice :doh:

i think your wrong there, i havent cut corners i just havent got it setup grr that money is for everything added up thats on the car now, im yet to see anything good that youve built so far...

lol thats what i ment by cutting corners thus spending out on parts to be replaced due to lak of management you would think for 8K you would have a lot more to show for it???
as for what i have built ha ive not just slaped a turbo on car and claim to of built something a 10 year old can do thats for sure.
so stani mate do ya sell a favor dont punch above your own weight....but when im ready to show my work i will

lol thats what i ment by cutting corners thus spending out on parts to be replaced due to lak of management you would think for 8K you would have a lot more to show for it???
as for what i have built ha ive not just slaped a turbo on car and claim to of built something a 10 year old can do thats for sure.
so stani mate do ya sell a favor dont punch above your own weight....but when im ready to show my work i will

it doesnt look like there much but its all there wether you can see it or not, ive added it up and that the price ive paid not including any previous cars/failures. Ive tried things that people are too scared to do simply because im not scared to waste my money. its what i like to do. im honest about everything i do rather than fail all the time and keep it my own little secret, then when i get it right act like im perfect :p

it doesnt look like there much but its all there wether you can see it or not, ive added it up and that the price ive paid not including any previous cars/failures. Ive tried things that people are too scared to do simply because im not scared to waste my money. its what i like to do. im honest about everything i do rather than fail all the time and keep it my own little secret, then when i get it right act like im perfect :p

yeh, fairplay stani, you,ve been dead honest and posted up warts and all (and we,re all the wiser for it (Y))

Hi Mate

We can offer coilovers front with either 60 or 80mm drop on the rear springs

Give me a ring 0186574800

Matthew

PS the 80mm drop springs will arrive next week

Back