coilovers

hi there guys i am looking to buy coilovers for my k11 SR but i dont exactly want to be spending alot of cash as i recently lost my job i am doin alot of work on it its basicly getting all overhauled but at a very low cost i would like to know if anyone has or can get coilovers cheap new or secondhand i am not bothered guys please help i am just trying to mod a car as cheap as i can find new ways to mod things cheers guys much apreciated

hi there guys i am looking to buy coilovers for my k11 SR but i dont exactly want to be spending alot of cash as i recently lost my job i am doin alot of work on it its basicly getting all overhauled but at a very low cost i would like to know if anyone has or can get coilovers cheap new or secondhand i am not bothered guys please help i am just trying to mod a car as cheap as i can find new ways to mod things cheers guys much apreciated

as i have found re-doing a whole car is NOT cheep what ever way you look at it bud and there is no point in cutting corners as it will come back and bite you in the AsS!
coilovers still go for £££'s second hand mate your best is to got ya sell some 50mm springs, and just put money away as and when you can, for when secondhand coilovers do come around......keep ur ears and eyes peeled ;)

Back