meet n/e

ok guys, time to revive my thread. may 28th, sandhaven beach, BBQ etc. sandhaven is pretty close to the fair and to laser quest and bowling if anyone wants to go to anything afterwards?

lists please

1) Layla
2) Ian

Edited: Actually, I just remembered im prolly supposed to be picking my brother up from uni on the 28th :(

Ill def try and be at the next one tho.

well the weather is picking up now lol hopefully will stay this way... has been ####ing it down round here lol :(

well im not happy with you's at all :p it was arranged for the 21st and that was fine i could go and now its been changed to the 28th so Im working..i hope it rains :p lol jk btw maybe just a bit overcast

Gemma85 said:
well im not happy with you's at all :p it was arranged for the 21st and that was fine i could go and now its been changed to the 28th so Im working..i hope it rains :p lol jk btw maybe just a bit overcast

well if u hope it rains on our BBQ, i hope it rains when u do ur run :glare: :p lol jk

agreed. people need to stop ####ing around in threads. i know i do it, so hypocrite and all that, but seriously, in a thread like this, stick to it or i'll get alan on to you

Back