meet n/e

Layla

Deactivated Account
now that weather is turning, anyone fancy a BBQ on shields sea front at some point? we can mix with the little chav school kids and their grandchildren

There is no rep. Nothing was decided when Neil left and I did post about deciding on another rep/reps but the usually apathy from everyone was apparent.

hmm..well i wont be able to for a while anyway car is getting done up and going to tenerife in 2 weeks for a week so if you arrange 1 b4 then I will just wait for the next

Layla said:
level six, box 611. i'll wave to ye humble peasants
Show off!! :laugh:
I'm taking my son and we are in the Sir John Hall East Corner. :p

Anyway i might try and get along to this meet. You don't mind an oldie tagging along do you?? :confused:

dont forget your walking stick and im sure it'll be fine.

ps, the code for the staff entrance to the hospitality level hasnt changed since i worked there if you want to be extra nice to me lol

Layla said:
dont forget your walking stick and im sure it'll be fine.
ps, the code for the staff entrance to the hospitality level hasnt changed since i worked there if you want to be extra nice to me lol
Now theres an offer i can't refuse!! :love:

anyone selling tickets to shearers testimonial? or know anyone whos sellin any?

its not hard manda, wear a black shirt n trousers n u can get access to anywhere lol, i went for weeks after i left n just walked into the stadium n found an empty seat

when is this meet coz i wanna come up and meet all you guys ! my birthday is on the 13th of may so would be great anytime after that

may was suggested, how about the end of may? And on a sunday did someone else say? hows the 21st or the 28th?

ah thats my sunday on the sunday after would be ok the sunday b4 I am doing the breast canceR run but am free on the sat of the same wknd. But if I cant make it there's always the next 1 ;-)

No sorry the 21st Im doing the breast caner run but that doesnt last all day thats the sunday....but im free that sat then working the 28th wknd and the wknd after Im free lol But as I said pls dont work around me there will b others :)

sounds good to me race starts about 11 shouldnt last too long I'l get myself in the shower and pop down lol i should be all brown off my hols :) and my car should be done :d

Might try and come over too - might be a bit later as if I am at work I wont be home til 5,30, but should be able to have a quick wash and come down.

Okay, we can see about having it on the lea's green in shields, but i think we may need council permission, i'll enquire about it this week. If not, anyone got a big big garden? :D

Back