Scottish/NE meet

Layla

Deactivated Account
SINCE chris asked so nicely...

Edinburgh zoo meet anyone? look at penguins and all that.

im thinking july-ish before the kids finish school.

sounds good. smack bang in the middle as well.

NE lot lol can meet at my house just off the a19 and a1 lol...means i dont have to drive to sunderland then back up!!!

The kids finish up here at the end of June BTW. Would have to be after the 10th as Im on hols if I was to make it :)

They better have monkeys there.

Layla said:
who asked you? :p

just kidding. how does the 3rd of june sound to everyone?

Definate no no for me. Thats the night of Coloursfest. Drinking will be starting during the day :p

We could make that the MSC meet instead :D

dont say that when a woman is doing certain jobs now do you ;)

and before everyone goes "meh meh family forum whinge whinge" clearly i meant the washing up and hoovering... you're all just gutter minds

Layla said:
dont say that when a woman is doing certain jobs now do you ;)
Lol
Layla said:
and before everyone goes "meh meh family forum whinge whinge" clearly i meant the washing up and hoovering... you're all just gutter minds

And course, thats what I thought when I read it :p ;)

Layla said:
im starting to think gemma just doesnt want to meet us all...

lol its not that i have just been on holiday and am very skint....and I dont want to meet you all lmao nah man I have a hectick schedual as you know I work weekend on weekend off and Layla you'v already kinda met me you'v waved a few times unknowingly to me :D

thats why women have smaller feet, so they can get closer to the sink.....

haha nah man i may be up for it, ave never been to a zoo before, although Edinburgh is a treck, they should make one in newcastle

Big_ben said:
in a 1.8 focus that just sounds like money money money lol

Not if you take it easy and keep it to 70 on the motorway. Shouldn't be that bad.

Good if you could make it up.

Has a date been set??

you'll get there and back on a full tank which is what? £30 or sumit??? we did in a 350z last feb on a full tank and we still had qtr of a tank left when we got back.

nismo_k12 said:
you'll get there and back on a full tank which is what? £30 or sumit??? we did in a 350z last feb on a full tank and we still had qtr of a tank left when we got back.

try doubling that but aye al probly come anya

no way dude... £60?! Your car cant be that bad :s. We'll just stick to 60 all the way up and see how it does:)

seriously, its summit like £57 to fill the tank and that gets me just under 300 miles

if you asked for a lift im sure someone would help out. and gemma, you can come in my car. Or i'll come round and slap you silly :D

17th June? and thats my final answer.

if im not busy ill come should be a laugh, al take my car and will have room for passengers if anyone fancys being a passenger for a small fare lol ha ha

Big_ben said:
seriously, its summit like £57 to fill the tank and that gets me just under 300 miles

man there is something wrong there. I would get that checked, its only a 1.8. Probably needs a new lambda/oxygen sensor or something..

£57 pound! I got 2 wales... the arse end... anlgulsey of something lol for only £20 (max), that was like 265miles

Cool. Where do yo think would be a good meeting place?

Any one else interested? Got any ideas of a meeting place?
Maybe somewhere that does'nt involve spending loads of cash?

Si

Back