N/E 21st August meet

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok slightly different for this meet.

Ideally this will be a convoy down to Santa Pod which is an offical event organised by the MSC.

We know we have good attendance at the N/E meets, but this is the time that we need to show the rest of the club what the north east is about. We need to get as many down to the meet at Santapod as kev wants to make this the biggest pod meet to date (he will never beat our numbers at the bowling meet tho, lol)

At the moment the possibility is to convoy down early morning (6:30am/7am start) with a couple of stops on the way, and then obvs convoy back up on the evening. Its a 4/5hr trip down, but well worth it.

This will give many the chance to meet others, just like the JAE event, and also to have a bit friendly competition between members.

Please lets see if we can get a good gathering down to this event, even just to help kevs transfer over to chairman an easy one, and to help the north east show that we are behind him.

Please leave ur details below, and if need be I will add ur name to the thread in general chat if u arent already on it.

Thanks for your time

neil

Well its my birthday on the sunday so going down the strip could be a nice idea for it lol. Gunna do my best to get the weekend off work for this and enjoy a nice weekend off for my birthday. :D Will let you know. :)

Think i may have to sit thi one out, cause it would kill me fuel wise, as just to get down to you lot is about 3 - 4 hours, and a rake of fuel. :(

Sorry - i'm out.

Back