Meet my new car 'Marmite'

Jny*Jon

Ex. Club Member
Hiya all brougt my new car today its a P reg 1997 K11 £650 83k

It was a right state when we got it and now its having a wash :grinning:

Will put pics up when i can work out how later lol

Could be a 'love it or hate it' thing. Maybe it's an unfortunate shade of brown or something :laugh:. Only kidding :).

Could be a 'love it or hate it' thing. Maybe it's an unfortunate shade of brown or something :laugh:. Only kidding :).

You are right :grinning: it is a love hate thing. when i told people i wanted a Micra i didnt get a good responce so i told them to ###### off and i would get what i liked so i think Marmite is a good name for him:grinning:

Im still trying to work out these pics lol bare with me!

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
First 2 are of Marmite after we picked him up. Was soooo dirty and dusty and covered in birdy doodoo!!
3rd pic is him having a wash:laugh:
4th pick is him on ramp at RSR Bromley having his bottom side checked. Need new backbox 2 front tyres and had the heat shield removed from cat coz it was making a blooming awful noise!!

Lots of pland for my boy!!
Want smoked rear lights
New front and rear bumpers eventually as fairly scratched!! :down:
New bonnet-bad patch up job
Sub and amp
Parcle shelf
Rear speakers
Alloys either secondhand aftermarket or standard micra ones-mine are just steelies
Clear side repeaters
M A R M I T E sticker on rear window
Eventually getting the plastic bits on the doors and boot handle and the door mirrors sprayed same colour as the car-oooooh or getting some aftermarket ones hee hee!!

and any other ideas any of you come up with that i like :grinning:

That's WELL nice. Pre-facelift and a great colour, you must be chuffed :)!

It is totally bog standard atm and the pics make it look fab when really it needs some cosmetic work done. My brother who works in the body shop id goind to do the special wax/polish with the grinder thingy (sorry really cant remember what its called) and he said that should get some of the scratches out but not the deep ones. Im off to peasepottage scrappy over the weekend see what goodies i can find :)

Maybe its just the crappy 13" steelies lol i have temp brought some hub covers to make it prettier for now lol.

Im waiting on a full respray cost?? just interested so i have a figure to aim for if i wanna do it. I would keep it the same colour.

I want to get tints done on the windows but a shop quote is about £100 i need to be-friend someone in the trade i think and try and get a better deal.

I love going to the scrappy although everytime i go it bloomin rains!!! oh and you have to wear those 'sexy' yellow vests!!!

I love going to the scrappy although everytime i go it bloomin rains!!! oh and you have to wear those 'sexy' yellow vests!!!

I need to come see the scrappies near you mine are awfull, i never get to see anything above a LX and anything i want they charge stupid amounts for example a 1.3 engine they wanted 250 quid oh and my 1.0 engine as a part swap =|

Back