New Car, Another Micra

M

Monkey

Ive just bought a new car, i liked my micra so much i decided i wanted a better one, one with power stering, aircon, ABS, Central locking, Electric windows etc

I wanted a perfect one that i will keep for a long time, ive been looking for nearly 3 months and this one came up 100 miles away for the right price, so i went to have a look and ended up buying it its going to be my G/F's car when she passes her test and we move in together (i'll get a SX probably then) but thats not till this time next year.

So i bought this

Micra.jpg

Is a X reg (2000) Micra 1.4 SE

Completly Standard with one owner
1.4L
60,000 on the clock
Air Con
Electric Windows
Manual tilt and Slide Sun Roof
Remote Central Locking
ABS
5 Door

its a great car (as i knew it would be)

the only down points are it doesnt have a boot spoiler, alloys or a Rev counter but that can be sorted easily.

was this on the autotrader? cuz i was going for a 1.4 SE x reg in that colour but when i rang it had gone.

You stole my car :'( hope the gearbox falls out. kidding :D

nice

Layla said:
was this on the autotrader? cuz i was going for a 1.4 SE x reg in that colour but when i rang it had gone.

You stole my car :'( hope the gearbox falls out. kidding :D

nice

Yeah it was in autotrader, Enfield north london

Sorry!!

Tis a good car though

rallybunny said:
Very nice. When are you going to reveal what it is on UJCC??? :devil:

Not just yet, i like playing games, but i bet Elmo, Choppers, Cheakyangel, Shifty, smiffad, Mikeymadness and you wont be able ot keep it under your hats for long

nizzanz1 said:
can you have a look to see if it has front or rear anti roll bars please.

yeah i can,

Why??

Edit: it has both front and rear anti roll bars

interesting, because many post 2000 type k11 dont have them. i wonder if its just the 1.0 then like the old pre 1996 k11. so you have physically looked and seen them under your car?

nizzanz1 said:
interesting, because many post 2000 type k11 dont have them. i wonder if its just the 1.0 then like the old pre 1996 k11. so you have physically looked and seen them under your car?

Yep ive just been out there, i'll get some photos later and you can see for your self, but the floor is wet and im suited and booted for work so i dont want to get dirty trying to take a photo on the floor, yep im a wuss

Looks very nice. Rear spoiler will make a big differance. Wheels don't look too bad with those trims on though. :suspect:

Front: Deffo has ARB

Image175.jpg

Rear Off Side: not too sure about the raer now ive had another look. its got a rear axle, and this bar that goes from the off side too........
Image172.jpg

........ the Wheel Well, or next to it
Image171.jpg

cheers. you have a front arb but no rear arb, that rear pic shows the panhard rod. i know somthing new now. thats a bit of cost cutting they did on the 2000 facelift. at least you got the front one, i think the 2000+ 1.0 dont have fronts either.

nizzanz1 said:
cheers. you have a front arb but no rear arb, that rear pic shows the panhard rod. i know somthing new now. thats a bit of cost cutting they did on the 2000 facelift. at least you got the front one, i think the 2000+ 1.0 dont have fronts either.

whats a panhard rod??

and is there any point haveing a rear arb as its a single axle affair, as aposed to indipentant suspension which would need a ARB for hard/fast cornering. the rear end should be stiff with the ridgid single axle

it keeps the rear suspension inline, kinda like a strut brace.

Instead of having the shockers like : / \ or \ / keeps them inline like || or // if you lower it too much lol!

nissan got rid of the rear anti roll bar on most/all 2000 facelift k11s as they where fitted with stronger rear shocks

Back