Matiz Springs???

haha fair enough, so all i need is two sets of standard rear matiz springs and i'm sorted??

they,re not ideal for the rears, some alternative would be better :)

edit, i might add that i have only tried the 3 suzuki types (the matiz ones measured the same but were,nt tried out)

they,re not ideal for the rears, some alternative would be better :)

edit, i might add that i have only tried the 3 suzuki types (the matiz ones measured the same but were,nt tried out)

ahh, i thought you were going to say that lol the micra springs look wider than the matiz ones.... what suzuki types are there?? a vitara? lol :p

alto, wagon r and ignis iirc, i,ve got the thinner gauge alto,s on the front of mine, they,re still a bit too firm for my liking (but i,m over twice your age :p)
here,s a pic of how much shorter they are
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=12081&stc=1&d=1235582909

haha i wouldn't mind if they were a bit firm :p that's a big difference, i didn't think they would be that much shorter lol i'll have to pay a visit to mr scrap man and see what i can find, thanks for your help :D much appreciated

what springs could we use to drop the rear of the micra then as the matiz,alto wagon r ones are not ideal ?

yeah could someone please elaborate on this? do matiz, alto and ignis springs fit on the front or back ideally? and what ones? sorry but its kind of confusing what people are saying

the rear springs from the mitiz alto wagon r ect fit on the front of the micra

As what springs drop the rear of the micra i dont know as the rear springs are wider than the front

But i drove my micra around with standard micra front springs on the rear and i had no probs at all the reaspn for this was i fitted the springs not knowing they were diffrent

/\ ask raceworx if 80m is too low..lol

his was 100mm lower than mine (the wing mirror was clean under mine) he was on D2 coilovers on 14" wheels and it looked awesome!!!

its only too low when you scrape the chassis, and even then it depends how often you scrape :D (though there are some roads that are no go for me now...more out of annoyance than potential damage.)

Attachments

• PICT0417.JPG
    PICT0417.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 369
i searched and searched for different options,rang scrappys etc to no luckso in the end i went with matts 50mm lowering springs,.......

its a joke how well the car handles now!!its so tight around corners and has more even when i push it.

pleased with the height aswell, there 14'' 6 wheels with 185x55xr14, so loads a grip

i;ll put up some pics

cheers

before

DSC_1722.jpg

DSC_1725.jpg

after

06052009264.jpg

06052009262.jpg

i'm loving your car there martboy 21! i badly want 50mm springs, but i got 15" alloys, would i get away with it with 195/45/15 tyres on them??

i think i'd prefer a firmer ride tbh, cheers for the pointer frank! :D

Back