Another matiz Suspension thread...

Before anyone says "Use the search" or "It been covered 100s of times" read the post please...

I have searched and found that Matiz Rear springs can be used on the front of a K11 micra to lower the the car approx 40/50mm, I have also read and seen people using complete matiz front shocks with and without the lower spring perch dropped, Now it has been asked before on other threads but every time it's been asked the thread has stopped and no one has replied.

If I used Matiz rear springs on the rear with corsa B rear shocks and Matiz front shocks with Matiz front springs will this provide as fairly even drop of 40/50mm
(**Front shocks will NOT Have the springs perch dropped and will be in there original position**)

Then as I'm hoping that is the case surely if I buy 20/30mm matiz lowering springs I can lower my K11 Micra further to 70/80mm

(JUST TO CLARIFY I KNOW THE REAR SPRINGS WILL AND DO WORK!!! All I need to know is when using matiz front legs with the springs perch in the original position NOT dropped do you use matiz front springs)

Cheers kieren.

I know the matiz front springs are tapered so wouldn't fit correctly on the K11 front legs/shocks but surely if I am using the matiz front legs/shocks then the matiz front spring will fit perfectly as they where intended to, What I want to know is that when standard matiz front legs with standard matiz front springs on them are fitted to a k11 does it lower the front end of the car and if so how much by.

Surely someone has fitted standard matiz front springs and legs/shocks to there K11 to find out?

If you used a complete front leg setup with a micra top mount on there, it'll work fine
No reason it shouldn't :)

Back