• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

March!

Status
Not open for further replies.
owh man i was gonna pm you asking if you were gonna sell it to let me know, but from what you posted you seemed like you were never gonna let it go so I didn't bother!

:)

__likeaboss__ said:
I did indeed.
Anyone know what the wheels are worth?

U got it :) everyone miss this march so much. Please keep us for your update :)

Ask Mckenzie.... He know about this

Oh I think they are probably worth about £10-15 pounds each, but it's nearly christmas so I'll streatch to £100 for the four :)

As I said offers. There rare and sort after. And in good condition. Small kerbing on one or two wheels. Will upload some pictures Tommorrow when it's light and I can get some decent pictures.

jeramuvu.jpg

mavaqequ.jpg

9y8yta7a.jpg

Clean!

Finally u got it. I was looking for new owner. Was it good condition?

Bodywork, besides the scuff on the front is very good. The interior is just a bit messy but will definalty clean up nice. Engine randomly missfires though, not had a chance to look into it. And either the engine 9which i hope it isnt) or one of the pulleys makes a HORRIFIC noise. almost deafening

Bodywork, besides the scuff on the front is very good. The interior is just a bit messy but will definalty clean up nice. Engine randomly missfires though, not had a chance to look into it. And either the engine 9which i hope it isnt) or one of the pulleys makes a HORRIFIC noise. almost deafening
air con pulley iirc and check drivers side front wheel arch. Was a fairly sized hole last time I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back