March Tailgate

Glen

Club Member
out of interest i have a march tailgate with nipples i might be fitting it but i was wondering what sort of price people would pay to own it.

out of interest i have a march tailgate with nipples i might be fitting it but i was wondering what sort of price people would pay to own it.

people would normally buy the tits and fit them to a uk hatch, its easier and saves postage

BECAUSE ITS JDM
which unless you dont know, is pretty cool

also in my area there are no marchs, and i want my micra to look nothing like a standard micra, hence the wide arch nismo kit, twin spoiler, carbon bonnet etc etc

BECAUSE ITS JDM
which unless you dont know, is pretty cool

also in my area there are no marchs, and i want my micra to look nothing like a standard micra, hence the wide arch nismo kit, twin spoiler, carbon bonnet etc etc

Well in my eyes its ### as ### body kits went out a long time ago and people are more interested in speed these days so think your area needs to catch up on timesfwn

Fuzzy: modifying a car is about being individual not following the trends if he wants to have it then what does it matter he doesn't have to "catch up on the times" at the end of the day its his car not yours. You may have an opinion but theres no need to share it in such a blunt and harsh manner.

Well in my eyes its ### as ### body kits went out a long time ago nd people r more interested in speed these days so think ur area needs to catch up on timesfwn

with an sr20de engine conversion you mean mate lol

do your reasearch before you go shouting your mouth off mate

oh and my micra i sold last month was a pretty good and fast ga16 k11

ready next month, nismo kitted sr20 k11, cheerio loser

Well in my eyes its ### as ### body kits went out a long time ago and people are more interested in speed these days so think your area needs to catch up on timesfwn

Fuzzy you've of all people with your body kitted micra and your cut spring pfft there is an old saying that "people in glass house's shouldn't throw stone's"

the march boot and plate recess rules...how many micras do you see with a jdm plate recess? its diffrent hence what modyfiying is about... you carnt call it a bodykit, and it isnt wrong as its an OEM item... and why does it make your micra look like a march? there the same car just an import plate recess...

the march boot and plate recess rules...how many micras do you see with a jdm plate recess? its diffrent hence what modyfiying is about... you carnt call it a bodykit, and it isnt wrong as its an OEM item... and why does it make your micra look like a march? there the same car just an import plate recess...

hear hear, can always count on good old squarepants to save the day lol

and what does fuzzys car look like,anyone got any pics???

OK guys, even i think this is getting childish. Most of you have ruined a thread that could've led to a good purchase.

Lets all take a few minutes to think how old we are.

calm down calm down, i think u should go for it mate, being different is what its all about thats why i got a k10 cos no one else has got one in this area, go for it i think u should put it on.

yeh i know not seen you in town for ages! you better be making mega bucks lol :laugh:

and nope theres no sarcastic undertone...

ill be in town fri and sat i have loads of parts for my micra now just need to get the time to do it

people would normally buy the tits and fit them to a uk hatch, its easier and saves postage

I'm assuming that the tits are the JDM spec no. plate lights, and if so are a thing that i want. Withought looking in depth i had also assumed that removeing the UK spec handle/light combo would leave wire and mounting holes that wouldn't be covered by the JDM equivalent. Is this the case?

I'm assuming that the tits are the JDM spec no. plate lights, and if so are a thing that i want. Withought looking in depth i had also assumed that removeing the UK spec handle/light combo would leave wire and mounting holes that wouldn't be covered by the JDM equivalent. Is this the case?

I'm pretty sure the JDM part covers it.. Check Napster's blog he's fitted one fairly recently.

Back