nissan import march tailgate with nipples

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
got a march tailgate(one with nipples) small dint on top, hardly noticeable in white, with march decals still intact

might be able to get pics but im busy as hell these days, im sure you all know what they look like by now

offers please

got a march tailgate(one with nipples) small dint on top, hardly noticeable in white, with march decals still intact

might be able to get pics but im busy as hell these days, im sure you all know what they look like by now

offers please

I know you said offers but how much you after:)

i dont have pics, im sure you know what they look like lol, its a march hatch with jap style number plate recess and plate and a number plate lamp either side of the number plate commonly known in nissan circles as "nipples" for their nipple like appearance

broony just make me an offer mate and we will go from there, i can only say higher if its low or yes if its the right price lol, pm me if you prefer

bump, 6 months ago poeple were screaming out for these, i dont want stoopid money for it just make me some sensible offers

I just always referred to them as the t word rather than nipples. Certainly when we modified K10 boots and brought the numberplate lights inboard to emulate the K10 march they were called by the t word rather than nipple.

Contributes little to the sale but cheered me up a little, life is too serious be be so short with people.

Back