k11 smooth tailgate

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
ok well i am toying with the idea o making a smoothed taqilgate out of the one i have out back.

so am basically looking to see if ne one would be interested in this before doing the actually project. obviously the price would be an auction highest bidder wins style,unfortunatly.

this smoothed tailgate can be sprayed to match your exact colour of your car.

i would be looking to cover the cost of the ttailagte plus sundries etc to do the mod.

so am looking towards 80+ ..

this will save you loads of money from what a bodyshop would charge plusa u can swap straight over without the hassle of getting another tailgate whilst they do yours or leaving your car with them whilst they do it.

any interest please leave it in the thread and highest bidder, and i can guarentte an excellent job.

payment would need to be made once the tailgate was complete, be it before shipment or i can fit it for you.

i can remove the lock aswell if you wished for total schmoooothhness.

well its open for you. you can start the bidding now

wayne

the rear window you mean!! certainly obviously at an extra charge but i can see mate at g force to see how much he would tint it for ya!:D

it is a bidding auction though mate unfortunatly, due to discrepancies over favouritism etc as other have felt through the forums previously. i aint going down that road so it is simply highest bidder gets it.

No worries...

Im interested in a professional tint jobbie yea...

ill bid when u set this price up.... does this inc painting?

haha as alwasy Wayne, u know i would be interested but i think i have too many things going at the minute but once this one is out of the way i may be forced to come and let u do mine ha ha

which the ones u replied saying you wouldnt be able to afford:p
and im bloody giving u the subframes and all the other bits so stop whinging ya moaning git ya:p

lol

yes the price will include full respray so sundries and tailgate rough stating around 80 matey.

:D well worth the money i thinks since your looking at 120 the last time i believe someone posted up about it just for repray:D

then the complete tailgate is at the winners descretion!!

just recess smoothed
recess and lock
recess lock and wiper arm.

perosnally i LOVE the total schmoothness as u can gather with my car but it down to the winners descretion :D

you will get for the money:

tailgate
recess schmoothed.
ne thing else schmoothed
and fullly prepped refibregalssed, and poll'ed smooth for extra glass like effect
then a total respray throughout. derusted the lot. clean as a whistle :D

so would be well worth 100+ easily!! but starting off around 80 to cover costs.

edit: ANY pearls etc will have to be looked into . and with spraying ne pearls etc no gurentee can be made as to the pattern it finishes as sometimes they will not match fully.

ANY body shop will inform you off this

id say this is well worth the price... wud go 4 it myself but thats not in my short term plans.... youll av me knockin on ya door 4 this later in the year wayne:D

but deffo a good price!!!

lets just get your splitters and skirts on yet ewh danni :p

onyl a few weks to go..
ooohhh i picked your skirts up today
:D and paid fior them also :|

so u owe me the money.

just remmber to bring car round on sunday night

:blush: deal struck with ben..

payment of 85 and his boot in return aswell!!

so ne one wanting one can have one once i install it on his motor

RE: RE: k11 smooth tailgate

quickdraw said:
ooohhh i got picked up wearing one of your your skirts up today
:D and paid fior it also :|

:O wayne u dirty thing!!!

hehe u didnt tell me u got them b4 wen i spoke to ya..... eeesh... dus that mean i hafta give u the money or u treating me??:D

saves me goin to get em i suppose hehe

u give me the money
and hew owes me a fiver and u owe him a livelong band or summit :S somthing like that:p

and i think altering post is childish behave yourself

:p

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 290
hehhe... what av i told u about pinchin my skirts wayne!!!

y he owe u a fiver? lol

u at work 2moz? ill pop round wi cash

it gets nicked yeah
taken were????

the fookign gates weigh in at over a tonne all in
on either side

no one getting through without a key
and if they have a key then it kinds simplyfies who it could be

and u missing the fact that everyone knows me. and aint stoopid enough to cross me :D

Hold on.. lemme get this right then...

You HAVE a boot....
I thought we had to supply.... 85 and old boot seems a very fair price....

just need a new car now... Dr nokias supers seems temptin

lol

lol
like what
u have nothing of interest
and it smells of women smells. no one will go near it:p

PS and to clear up were kristian is wondering:D

i had a spare tailgate for k11. and since i am also spraying ben some skirts grill splitters etc had most the paint jst ment getting a bit more. so was more cost effective for him

purchasng another froma scrappers etc so u dont have to put urself out in having yourt car away from you and so u can use your car etc whilst your boot is being done

i will go get one from scrappers
strip it down reprep it etc do the work and respray it all.
price of tailgate, paints, sundries etc would be close to or around 100 on there own.
i have come to agreement wiht 3 people that also would like tis service and have PM'ed the same price to ne one else inquiring obviouslyeach case is different but the price would be a rough estimate depending on what u would like doing!!

wayne

Back