• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

March g# turbo build.

How you manage this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Its my gandads garage. Its quite wide but about 3 and a half cars deep.all i need to is clear it out then its mine. Its got 240v power, lights and water suply.win! Means i can set up tea making area

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Skymera has told Me I dont care now so... Yeah. Dont care lol. Jks. Will come sit and watch you struggle and make tea

Skymera has told Me I dont care now so... Yeah. Dont care lol. Jks. Will come sit and watch you struggle and make tea

Do it mate. Working on my drive way at the moment on the bodywork until the garage is done. Also looking into buying a proper welder and aparently there might be a tig welder in that garage :D.

Just soucred a mint k11 face lift local to me and he wants scrap value. So about 120 then. That will convert the march to ukdm breaks for cheap, get my some spaes and then make money breaking the thing :D

Sounds like the sounded of dodging a turbo and wasting time and money. Build the f.ing turbo

Cant start mate until i get it into the garage. Need to car runable so i can move it around until its up on stands in the garage

I managed on the drive. So did frank. Paul. Lots of people. With all these plans ur losing sight of the easy goal.

You need to man the **** up and laugh when the car blows up... Otherwise you won't pick it back up again. Don't know why you were worried at jae anyway you had break down cover

I still run without break down cover lol... i really should get some.
Well then.

Good Scott, I can come over and shout at you if you make a mess, wouldn't that be fun? :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'
well thats not really true though is it. we are all here to slightly harrass scott in to proving us wrong and to actually complete it. I am a strong believer in negative re inforcement.

well thats not really true though is it. we are all here to slightly harrass scott in to proving us wrong and to actually complete it. I am a strong believer in negative re inforcement.
I just don't like mess

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

same here.
on long trips I carry some tools n spares but abit awquid when something more serious breaks and I'm far away.

remembered last time that no breakdown company were able to cover my old k11 (suppose especially a turbo k11 lol).

what I really need is a recovery vehicle service to tow the car all the way home from anywhere.
insurance is due next week so shall make afew enquiries.

lol little birdie tells me that you are selling the motor
Bloke asked me if its for sale i said everything is for the right price... im not trying to sell it. Also loads of people think i am breaking it because i am selling the interior

Back