• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

March g# turbo build.

those mani,s are pretty high slung tho eh, you will have to squeeze the turbo between the alternator and rad tho mas (like stani and polly) its a very tight fit when mounted east-west !
Yeah that is true but i am okay with remounting the rad or getting a slimmer but thicker one. The intercooler might not fit but its free so worth a try. Its 3inch piping.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Fabricator will no doubt just slap whatever is easiest. I vote stainless flange to compliment ur high quality Mani. Unless ur Mani to turbo flange is mild?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Its all stainless mate.

There could very well be an issue of the intercooler being too large? The larger expanse would slow down the air. Not sure of to use the term lag or not

Last edited:
6usuqa9y.jpg

Would have to mount it vertical if possible

And you didn't test fit anything :rolleyes:
I did test fit before the welding was done there for 2 problems, the airfiler would fit if I move it to the right but that meant I will have the downpipe sitting on the gearbox, if I had downpipe on loose fit, I will have the airfilter going in the altnator that was the main problems

Sent from my iPhone using T

Lol... Dork. Na planning in fitment after. Ur still good

Everything will be planned out. Im not going to jump in and make a mistake. The td04 will just fit.

U might as well have it mount on top and cut bonnet out less lag, guessing it's a short cut

Sent from my iPhone using T
Nah it will fit frontmount with enough cutting ;). It looks bigger in the photos

Everything will be planned out. Im not going to jump in and make a mistake. The td04 will just fit.

Shut up and stop being sensitive I said ur still fine lol. I was merely highlighting someone else mistake.... You missed it bell end. And now its public. Look what you have done.

I will have to say bye bye to my aircon haha. Atleast i can put gauges in my heating/aircon dials :p

Back