K11 Super S Spares And Parts

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
Ok, here is a list of things I have for sale.. many of which will probably need some TLC / respraying..

Front and Rear Bumpers (Super S / SR w/fogs.) -- NOTE: The points where you screw these into the bumper have gone, as my mate ripped it off the scrap car I got it off. I put two screws into the crossmember to hold it in, not sure if the bumpers are any use but are in poor conidition.

Rear Tinted Windows -- Limousine tint, poppy out style rear windows. Tint could do with touching up but looks nice, purple on inside. Legal as far as I'm aware.

F-50 Style Bonnet -- Bonnet shaped in the form of a Ferrari F-50 / Enzo bonnet. Looks alright, not a fan of it personally but someone will probably be able to find a good kit to match it with (Pictures in my garage / old blog)

Super S Door Cards.

Super S Bucket Seats / Rear Seats

Electric Window Motors / Switches full kit
Currently taxed by Joe

Anything else anyone needs, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Just make me offers on any of these, no prices or anything to begin with. Thanks.

are the windows standard nissan parts with the door cards and handles or after market? if there the nissan parts can i call second dibs after moddedmicra on them please.

Thanks

Got a pic of the F50 bonnet?

l_a234f03324bd82a8ca73ec2485f3d2f3.jpg

l_40bbec29463b110ac9b250cde534fb99.jpg

Bonnet pics.

Also, the windows and such seem standard to me, I think.. everything is normal Nissan parts.

I think Joe's been after my leccy windows and such for a while, how much you offering Joe?

Have you still got the door cards? pics? oh and the bumpers

oooh i lik ethe grill

Do you still have the interior and the bumpers?

Grill is for sale too.

I still have door cards, and the remaining interior is centre console (sprayed ####tly in silver) and all buttons / heater matrix. Still got seats,no dials.

l_299c3d8fd4a84b6de530a18a9ef7ab4a.jpg

l_24a787a0a489ea5b24e4876f92d0c98d.jpg

Couple of shots of the grill.

I'll take some of the interior when it's lighter.

for the window motors, loom and switches (not bothered about door cards as this would make a problem to send) and the driving lights (as long as the mounts are good) err £40 plus postage?

for the window motors, loom and switches (not bothered about door cards as this would make a problem to send) and the driving lights (as long as the mounts are good) err £40 plus postage?

Spot on mate. That'll do for me. How much you think postage will be? Will it weigh quite a bit?

I'll strip them all out for you, and I'll get Kenny to help me cos he'll make sure you get everything you're wanting.

dunno 10-15 quid ish? i would assume

Ok. By driving lights do you mean the two fogs on the bottom? I think the mounts are good, they look like they have some motorised adjustable think but I don't have a switch for it. Perhaps taking a switch out of a facelift would be good for this, but I couldn't find any way of doing this.

What's wrong with yours?

yer but they're driving lights cause they come on with main beam. nah they're shouldnt be anything motorised in them iirc. nout rong with mine i just have a few more modifying plans with them ;)

yer but they're driving lights cause they come on with main beam. nah they're shouldnt be anything motorised in them iirc. nout rong with mine i just have a few more modifying plans with them ;)

Ahhh.. no probs. I'll bundle them up with the leccy window crap.

Will sort this all out tomorrow mate, but they've got your name on then so just give me a PM or MSN me when you want it all sorted bud.

Dunno mate, make an offer?

Modded, I'll tell you asap for postage costs, are you talking about the full loom that goes around the entire car, is it hard to remove?

yer thats what im on about, if its too difficult to remove then dont worry too much as it would be too difficult to fit the loom in, all the wiring you can get to will be fine mate.

yer thats what im on about, if its too difficult to remove then dont worry too much as it would be too difficult to fit the loom in, all the wiring you can get to will be fine mate.

Nahh if you're paying that much then I'll strip everything out mate. Will I need to remove my glass or anything do you know? I'll just strip everything I can outfor you and hoy it in a box :p Are you wanting the door card switches too, it has a door lock switch for passenger door too, for central locking and whatnot. Wire that to the motor for your passenger side central locking lol.

Nahh if you're paying that much then I'll strip everything out mate. Will I need to remove my glass or anything do you know? I'll just strip everything I can outfor you and hoy it in a box :p Are you wanting the door card switches too, it has a door lock switch for passenger door too, for central locking and whatnot. Wire that to the motor for your passenger side central locking lol.

yer the switches would be good mate cheers. not sure about how to take the motor out im afraid.

yer the switches would be good mate cheers. not sure about how to take the motor out im afraid.

Ok mate. Just checked, can get it sent on a courier, will cost about £15 according to my mam, and it's a reliable courier.

Let me know when you're wanting this all sorted, catch me on MSN or send me a PM and I'll get stripping for you tomorrow. Luckily got a week off work :p

yeah, well im not impressed to be honest, If it had been stated on the auction that it was advertised elsewhere then i wouldnt mind so much. But he said he is gonna take it n sell it for scrap or sell it to someone else as he has had other offers...
If there was a reserve on it then this wouldnt have happened.

People in my local area have made offers for the bonnet and another person on the eBay listing said they'd arrange to come pick it up themselves for £40.

As stated, realisitcally I'm only going to take the best offer I'm given. If you have a problem with it, take it up on eBay, don't bring problems you have with my transactions elsewhere here.

Modded.. just reminded me, I stripped the door out, took all the actuators out (had to bag my windows up until I can find some way of prising them up :down: ) but I need to wait till I can find a suitable time for Kenny to come help me and show me what wiring I need to take out, cos I was just going to snip the wire where the door hinges go in (or near there, anyway) but I remember he said you'd need a bit more than that.

b00mSh4k4.. sorry mate, it was a smoothened boot when I got it so I never had any such handles, try your local scrappy? Shouldn't be more than a fiver my friend.

x1 seat belt, passanger side. ive been offred one for £5 plus postage, can you do it any cheaper?

How much would the postage cost? I'll work something out for you.

Remaining trim and such:

-Super S front and rear bumpers (apparently courier does not send these so pickup is needed, not in best of condition (need held in by the front)

-Super S seats (Passenger seat may need a new rail on the left side, as it slides all over.. it's quite fun tbh)

-Super S doorcards

-Tinted rear pop out windows (will only post these on the day the car is going to scrap yard.. limousine tint.. purple on inside black on outside)

-CG13DE Engine with roughly 50k on. Timing chain sounds fine, started fine when I ran it (PICKUP ONLY)

-Cg13 gearbox. Not sure on condition, gearbox never had much play in it and went into gear pretty nicely (PICK UP ONLY)

-Whiteface MOMO GT Alloys (14 or 15.. not sure!) - These will need repainting and possibly new tyres put on. (Very cheap. £30? PICKUP ONLY)

Anything else you think you may need peeps, just give me a shout. Thanks.

No, it's a bad job.

I'm not sure about the tints as someone may be giving me £20 for them sometime this week.

I'll let you know mate.

Dont suppose you have a super s style spoiler do you?

Sorry mate, that was the first to go.

Will post pics when I can I'm fidning it very difficult to find time to do anything right now, I'm running the shop / branch on my own and it's so busy, as the manager's on holiday.

Pete; recieved money about 2 days ago, have got FSE ready to post, will be posting tomorrow or whenever, I really can't find time for anything right now, even struggling to see the missus grr

Pete; recieved money about 2 days ago, have got FSE ready to post, will be posting tomorrow or whenever, I really can't find time for anything right now, even struggling to see the missus grr

Hi Mate,

Still no FSE, when are you going to send it please? I paid well over a week ago now.
cheers

Super S rear bumper?..

condition isn;t that important..

Id also take front bumper without fogs..if its cheap.. again condition of no importance..

Mate still no FSE valve, what going on?
Are you able to refund me you arent going to send it?

I have now just raised a claim with paypal, sorry it had to come to that but your not replying to emails.

Back