SPARES - 1995 Super S being sold for spares

CMF_Vroomy

» CMF Member
SPARES! SPARES! SPARES!

See my other ad with photos of this '95 metallic blue Super S

I have now sold bits of this car for spares. The following has been sold: gauge console, rear axel, spings, rear disc brakes, bumpers, Super S hatch spoiler and handle, all lights, seats, rear windows.

STILL FOR SALE: a damn good engine (134,000km)and 8 x factory Super S alloy wheels (but only 6 hub caps) + spare, all wheels have Pirelli P400 tyres with 4 being new, good shell - no accidents, windows, passenger door, almost everything under the bonnet is still there and in good condition, good carpets.

Car is in Dulwich Hill, Sydney. Make an offer. Buyer removes parts from car.

Phil Mobile: 0425 318080

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey mate,

Would really like the sunroof assembly, at least the rails from inside the roof. But seeing as I'm in Adelaide I won't be able to pop over and remove it. Happy to pay if you can get it out and ship it across.

Cheers,

CMF_Vroomy

» CMF Member
Hi Guys,
Apologies for my tardy response. This Micra has now been sold for spares and the remains of the shell scrapped.

I do have a set of 4 Super S factory alloy wheels with hubcaps, immaculate, fitted with new Pirelli P400 tyres + spare fitted with a new Dunlop tyre. The new P400's are worth $140 each. Will accept $500 for the lot, buyer collects from Dulwich Hill (Sydney).

Don't respond here, call me: 0425 318080

Back