Micra Super S-spares or repairs

C

cerberus

Micra Super S-spares or repairs-offers

Its a sad day for me. I took the Super S for its MOT today and the tester pronounced it dead at the scene. It failed on a heap of welding on the Sills and fron crossmember. As I can't weld, it means I would have to pay for someone else to do the work and would cost more than the car is worth.

I know I haven't posted much on here but when I have, this forum has been a mine of useful information. Therefore I would like to offer the car for sale on here, in the hope that at least the good bits get recycled on other Micras rather than ending up as tin cans or plastic bottles.

The car is an L reg Super S. Its got its original alloys, electric windows, an excellent interior. Its a bit miley at just over 100K but the engine and 'box are as sweet as a nut. The bodykit is complete and is free from cracks and dents. The doors,bonnet and tailgate are all good.

Anyon who's a dab hand with a spanner and welder could probably put this car back on the road. But sadly, the repairs needed are beyond my skills/finances.

Make me an offer on here or e-mail me at [email protected] The car is in Derby.

The plan now, is to get a taxed/MOTd banger to last until after Christmas.......Then by an K12!

Begging your pardon..

I hit the submit button without finishing the post. Doh!

Its a K11 and I'd prefer to sell it as a whole.

The car is in Derby

I think thats all the information present and correct now.

Update:

A little more about the car: It is still Taxed for a month and the MOT runs out on the 6TH of this month so anyone who has it can legally drive it home. With regards to breaking it, although this would be best option, I do not have a driveway at home so it would mean taking it to bits on the street. Not a good idea as the council would soon tow it away!

The bodykit is only the standard Super S kit comprising of tailgate spoiler, little mudflap thingies and the deeper front bumber with built in driving lamps. All in body colour. here is a Sony face off CD in it which works fine until you trey and detach the face off bit-the little clip that holds it in place is broken and its a bugger to get back on. Incidentally, It sounds pretty damn good through the standard 4 speakers.

Oh yeah! and its a sort of dark metallicy greeny blue colour with a grey interior.

I am going to ask a mate if I can break it up at his farm and sell it of bit by bit but if he says no, I'm afraid the car will have to go as a whole. I will post wether this is the case or not later this evening.

I would love to post a picture or too but my limited membership of this forum is prohibiting me from doing so. I can e-mail some pictures if required.

Zephyr-I thing door cards in the later K11 like yours are slightly different but I would think it would be possible to mod them.

you can post links to external site where you can upload pics... i.e.Photobucket...

just upload a pic from harddrive, copy and paste url...

easy peasy...

whats happening withe the seats... all of them :)

[email protected]

Ok

Lets try this
Micra-for-posting.jpg

Yay it worked!
I will post piccies of the interior tomorrow. I should be able to say for certain wether I'm going to break it up too.

Back